Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sportsmans Guide cancelled my Maadi backorder

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default Sportsmans Guide cancelled my Maadi backorder

Goll dangit!! I was counting on some $225.00 Maadi kits. Sold off my Romys expecting to be replaced by these. Sum Bitch!!

I guess those $300.00 Maadis will sell faster now.

Where's that link?? Heh..Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That sucks

http://www.gunco.net/forums/f3/egypt...k-300-a-71768/ Better hurry, they only got 22 left
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i learned a long time ago --never count on SMG!

they do OK sometimes, sometimes you get your back ordered stuff, sometimes they keep you on hold for 6 months or longer and then cancel. ya never know how shit will go with them.

i got a few things on BO with them right now. i figure i'll be lucky if i get half.

sometimes they cancel an order just to put the item up later for a higher price.

don't know if that is greed or a supply problem. i don't consider SMG to be a gouger though as most of their prices have stayed semi reasonable compared to retail.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks Coils
    when I originally posted those kits I thought i was going to be scalped, they seem to be the only kits commerically available I have seen a few for sale in and around that price for sale on akforums and ar-15.com sold by individuals
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

They have aways been good to me. I get ammo from them all he time i just havent gotten anythiing from them as of recent though.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I've bought ammo, surplus items, and a few optics. I've never had a problem yet, but that doesn't make a regular customer. From the things I've heard on this forum, I use them very cautiously. If it is something I need now, I'll look elsewhere. If it is something I want, yet can live without, I'll use them. Prices pending of course.

Feedback Score

BradRock, they just knew you shouldn't have them and were protecting the rest of us. I know I'm going to sleep better tonight. :-)
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Oh Guys don't kill me just yet lokl Hod the rope before you throow it over the limb for my lynching LOL. whay not just buy parts as you find them one they canm be cheapier, and as formyself I dont cae if the numbers match, if the gun works that the main thing, I know that people like matching nubers, so Do I , but these days Im happy with what I can get , we could always come up with a data bank later of members who are looking for a certain number. it could actually prove to be usfull and less expensive for us in the long run. Hell Id even keep trac of the data base , but thosewho cant have certain parts in thier cities or where theose parts are banned or illegal, we would just have to follow that rule. anything is worth a try as long as its thought through throughly, and all the bases are coverd and the best thing is no license is needed, we are just exchanging parts....Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Brings to mind the old saying, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush".

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Or: Don't throw away your old shoes until you have a new pair.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.