Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cell Phone Input

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

"Leave your name, leave your number, leave me the f#$k alone."

"My cell phone in China was on the wall just out of reach of my hand thru the bars."
    Smart a$$

What I got now is a flip phone, and I know what you mean about only needing the phone and not all the other features, but the way phones are now your very limited to what you can get. Most places (around here) only offer one flip phone now, just about all they offer is smart phones, and to me they're too big and bulky.

I use it more at work to talk to co-workers then at home, if it wasn't for needing it at work I don't think I'd even have a cell phone.

Well the search will continue, hopefully I'll get time to stop in one of those places that handle multiple providers (like Best Buy) to get a better idea what plans are available from as many places as possible.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    I love 4ths outgoing message.

I'm following this thread because I need to dump att but need to keep the same phone number.
    That's a different story-my AT&T is 90.00 a month with high speed internet and all the extras!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    I'm following this thread because I need to dump att but need to keep the same phone number.
    You can take your number with you to another provider, but you'll get a generic number for a few days or up to a couple weeks until your present company decide to acually do it.
    You know it's one of those things where they just need to hit a few keys on the key board but they take their time doing it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default tanvil.

You can keep your same number.. Look on your phone bill. Somewhere on their "we" all pay a monthly service fee, to lock our phone numbers for our use if exchanging addresses or phones.
    We also pay for all the welfare, food stamp recipients, who get free cell phones, oh yes we do..
    Get food stamps here in Florida, pick up your "free" 250 minute cell delivered by UPS in about a week.. 911 is free, no you pay a $1.00 a month for it..
    Ever wonder why every illegal and their mother wants into the U.S?
    Once they learn the system.. It really is the land of milk and honey..
    Now everyone get to work, pay your taxes and STFU...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.