Thread: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-25/cuomo-s-7-bullet-limit-to-be-suspended-indef

Feedback Score

Default http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-25/cuomo-s-7-bullet-limit-to-be-suspended-indef

As normal NY Politican cuomo didnt think before he insituted his weapons policy for NY State, What I want to know is was he wearing his Waffen SS uniform when he decided to trample on the 2nd Amendment Rights of the Citizans of NY State. And now cuomo back peddles as normal, and why Because he didnt THINK!!!...Doc

Cuomo?s 7-Bullet Limit to Be Suspended Indefinitely, Skelos Says - Bloomberg

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

so much for my lucky 7 brand company I was starting to sell mags to NY.

his waiving the time a bill must sit needs to be challenged in court .

hes also running a 15 million dollar nation wide anti gun add campaign I saw yesterday.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we got doomburg er i mean bloomburg anti gun ads running on the MSM news outlets here.

i wonder if their running them in TEXAS as well?

Feedback Score

Isnt it funny that both bloomburg and cuomo, can;t run thier own state and cities ,a but they sure can tell other s what to do! these gusy asr enothing put phonies and put schumer righ tin with them And what I think is really funny ios that the companies that make items for Ar15's and other such weapons. Wont sell items to police agancies, Now theres a hoot. and would anyone care to bet, that officers are having thier items sent to someplace else, and if so that is a crime!, But of course they can get away with it,If cuomo gets elected for another term,I'll be schocked, ther e are enought gun owners in NY state to get rid of both schumer & Cuomo. Bloomburgs term is up I think next year he is the major prick to watch out for and he will have no problem throwing his money around no matter how much to fund anti -second amendment rights.This person jerkwad is not to be trusted in anyway shape of formno matter what he says, They are all for citixans to have firearms,( Bullshit) they want to outlaw guns peroid!...Doc

Feedback Score

Default Re Bloomburg anti-gun ads

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    we got doomburg er i mean bloomburg anti gun ads running on the MSM news outlets here.

Hey Guys I'm just waitng for them to start here if they make it that far! (PNW) Then I will do what I have told some of my friends to do in NY. Contact the FCC which dose do some governing over airwave ads etc. I told them to write the FFCC and tell them that you find the Bloomburg ad extreamily offensive! and anything else you wish to add such as discriminatory against you, and other alike ,If enought people contact the FCC on these ad matters they will remove them from the air, it may take some doing but it can be done! they havnt aired here yet. but if they do the first one I see my letter is already to go. We have to gight these assholes with every little thing we can find. the more they are kept in the light as a dictator, and a Suppressor of constitutional rights to american citizans the more they will become disliked by those who dont even share our hobby!.
    The rest of the american public wil look at these morons and thenm truly see them for what they are, Money Stealing, Gungrabbing wanna-be politicans. I now that the vast majority of us are biting our tounges, due to the fact we really cant say what we would like to, beacuse we would wind up in one of the goverments less than finer Instutions, and more or less be held indefinatily without Due Process of Law! Remember one thing, Even though Our Constitution entitles us the right to freedom of speech under the First Amendment. However the those in charge can always say that ummm I feel threatened by this persons statement,, and in the immortial words of Jackie Gleeson,," And awwaay we go!!. But it will be to a federal instution comming to your town soon. Would we be housed like the rest of the state and federal Inmates I doubt it, But I dont care to experence what living in a FEMA Camp would be like eathier. It is apperant that this country is out of control with all the politicans going Power Hungry, Its about time that these political kids get put into thier place. Before they even start there campange for re-election, take action against them now, and start plotting to get them out of office, Just like the Swift boat veterans did to Kerry, And remember hes, in a higher state of power, Yu can almost bet hes going to run in 2016
    the wau I feel about it, the democruds cannot hold a majority in any house in the next election and to get all anti-gun bills reversed. Maybe the Group owner could give us a section to expose corrupt politicans, and what thier work record is, and such for us to use against politicans such as goonburg, puglosi, everyine least favorite drunken uncle Joe, and of course his self rightiousness obama.As I have said before they work for the American People not the other way around!,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

Default Re Bloomburg anti-gun ads

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

Hey Guys I'm just waitng for them to start here if they make it that far! (PNW) Then I will do what I have told some of my friends to do in NY. Contact the FCC which dose do some governing over airwave ads etc. I told them to write the FFCC and tell them that you find the Bloomburg ad extreamily offensive! and anything else you wish to add such as discriminatory against you, and other alike ,If enought people contact the FCC on these ad matters they will remove them from the air, it may take some doing but it can be done! they havnt aired here yet. but if they do the first one I see my letter is already to go. We have to gight these assholes with every little thing we can find. the more they are kept in the light as a dictator, and a Suppressor of constitutional rights to american citizans the more they will become disliked by those who dont even share our hobby!.
    The rest of the american public wil look at these morons and thenm truly see them for what they are, Money Stealing, Gungrabbing wanna-be politicans. I now that the vast majority of us are biting our tounges, due to the fact we really cant say what we would like to, beacuse we would wind up in one of the goverments less than finer Instutions, and more or less be held indefinatily without Due Process of Law! Remember one thing, Even though Our Constitution entitles us the right to freedom of speech under the First Amendment. However the those in charge can always say that ummm I feel threatened by this persons statement,, and in the immortial words of Jackie Gleeson,," And awwaay we go!!. But it will be to a federal instution comming to your town soon. Would we be housed like the rest of the state and federal Inmates I doubt it, But I dont care to experence what living in a FEMA Camp would be like eathier. It is apperant that this country is out of control with all the politicans going Power Hungry, Its about time that these political kids get put into thier place. Before they even start there campange for re-election, take action against them now, and start planning to get them out of office basied on thier actions alone and, Just like the Swift boat veterans did to Kerry, And remember hes, in a higher state of power, You can almost bet hes going to run in 2016.the way I feel about it, the democruds, they cannot hold a majority in any house in the next election, And for us to get all anti-gun bills reversed. Maybe the Group owner could give us a section to expose corrupt politicans, and what thier work record is, and such for us to use against politicans such as goonburg, puglosi, everyine least favorite drunken uncle Joe, and of course his self rightiousness obama.As I have said before they work for the American People not the other way around!,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

Shamefull leadership for the empire state...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Doc.. The bad news.

Regarding the re-elections.. One has to understand the State of N.Y...
    In the political world, these nut jobs Bloomwit, Clintoon, Communo etc. have juice. $$$$
    New York, say it and everyone thinks the huge city in the southern part of the State.. Just not true.. It is a beautiful State with farms rural areas and one of the largest State Park systems in the country..
    Problem. Lot of those people in the city, could give a damn less about gun control.. They want strong politicans with juice $$ who can get them Federal grants, money, new roads, etc... You get the picture..
    Problem II.. Majority of the State that controls the vote, live in Manhattan and surrounding boroughs.
    So the rural New Yorkers and their are plenty, are simply out voted by that damn Island of rock we stole from the American Indians..
    Rural N.Y. has already said their not giving up their guns.. City gang bangers with guns, could care less about no stinking badges or laws..
    So sadly, they will get re-elected..
    Hitlary got more money for N.Y. than any politician in the history of our Govt. Google it.. You will see..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.