Thread: Who will be the next anti-2nd Amendment Politicans ro run in 2016

Feedback Score

Default Who will be the next anti-2nd Amendment Politicans ro run in 2016

As fun owners we are getting small victories here and there , and just as in war the little battles that are Won add up towards the final Count. if toyal gun confiscation has not happend by 2016, Which politilicans will choose to commit political sucide by running on the platform of major gun control? Now mind you Im looking at politicans on the same ticket for the office of the President and Vice President. who do you think it will be, and If you have a dangerious politican to add to the list by all means do so.

Cuomo & Bloomburg

Cuomo & Clinton

Clinton & Bloomburg

kerry and Christie

kerry & Clinton

Bloomburg & Kerry

It dose not matter which canidate is running for what office, these are the dangerious combonations for 2016. Bloomburge will definatily run but for what office who knows, The funniest thing I find is that people fall for the Bullshit that they spew out of thier mouths like poisionious veniom. And not concerned about any fallout. these people can;t even manage the Cities or States that they run now!, And Im a betting man, And I guarentee that one or more of these second rate politicans ( MHO!) will and try and run. and attempt to ruin this country through inexperence & the greed for the ultamate power. And be prepaired for the long drawn out vote count, as in the Bush & Gore Election. So Pick your looser or introduce your own, Oh and let us not forget that a Kennedy has been talking about running for office, and he shouldn't even be considered, the Kennedy dynesty is over lets keep it that way!....Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 03-26-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Feedback Score

I think you left out O and uncle Joe combo?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo.45 View Post
    I think you left out O and uncle Joe combo?
    No Obama is done pretty much after his term ( unless he finds a way to get a third one) he can only run his mouth like Bill Clinton, and Joe can't get elected on his own merit, So I didnt leave them out by accident , I left them out on purpose...Doc

Feedback Score

Any one of those combinations can beat anyone our side can put up. It has been shown in the last several elections that over 50% of th e voters are too stoopid to live in a free society. That, couple with the media acting as a cheering section for the demise of the Republic, tells me we're phuqued.
    You'll notice that in the last election, the American held his own in states that require true ID, where as the Prince of Nairobi swept the states that allow people to vote 6 times, vote while dead and vote while illegal. We hve to get the vote counting back in the states and away from Soros' company in Spain. We also have to pass ID laws in all states or my grandsons won't have a country to vote in..
    And as for any thoughts about inexperience or second rate politicians, BULL, this trash knows exactly what they are doing.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.