Thread: I have an idea.

Feedback Score

Default I have an idea.

All the libratards want background checks to buy firearms. Well, with their own out of pocket money, why not do a background check on everyone who has a social security number every five years using the criteria now in effect today. Then issue a permit to buy to everyone who qualifies. The people who don't want guns don't have to use the permit, and the people who want guns would be allowed to purchase anywhere on the U.S. even in New york or Chicago or Rawlins, Wyoming. No further paperwork, period. Then enforce the frigg'n laws we already have!!! This would keep the government from screwing up anything else for a long time to come.

Feedback Score

That idea is great in therory , how ever many states do not have retoprocity on permits NY state being one , and NYC being the other . One would thing its the same state but NYC has its own set of rules and regulations. and you will have states that will buck the system and just say falt out NO. I remember back in the daus in upstate NY if a permit holder forgot to carry his permit, hsi gun could be taken for safe keeping and he had 24 hours to produce his or her permit tho the agency that took it, Due to the fact the very office thtissues the oermits hads a strict policy on permit information and would not even give it to street officers with out a warrent, and permit offices in ny State usally close at 4'30 or 5 pm But I do believe that has changed now due to all the gangbanging crap,,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP SAYING 'ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE'.. THERE ARE AT LEAST 25000 BAD GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT COST PEOPLE THEIR LIVES EVERY DAY. DEMAND THAT NFA'33, GCA'68 and GOPA ALL BE REPEALED. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD START.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP SAYING 'ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE'.. THERE ARE AT LEAST 25000 BAD GUN LAWS ON THE BOOKS THAT COST PEOPLE THEIR LIVES EVERY DAY. DEMAND THAT NFA'33, GCA'68 and GOPA ALL BE REPEALED. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD START.
    Hunter
    In a round about way that is what I am saying. They won't enforce what we have why have more so they won't enforce then? Sorry about the misscommunication. The whole thing was sarcasm.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.