Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: so much for global warming!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking so much for global warming!

last week we had snow flurries and sleet, this week it was supposed to warm up but were getting hammered by killing frost every day.

hey this is supposed to be the south!

some of my fruit trees have been burned all ready.

it looks like is is going to be a late spring here.

wasn't al-gore flapping his jaw about global warming, and it was going to be a hot and dry spring?--LOL!

i saw a polar bear the other day and ha had on a winter coat!--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

34 degrees here in central Florida last night.. Heat on all night..
    Poor Owl Gore, he tried.. Damn he would have made billions $$$ if people only listened to him..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The 16th of this month was a few degrees above normal and the global warming nuts were coming out of there holes. The lamestream media was alive with gloom and doom prophets. "The hurricane that hit New York was caused by global warming and we are now having warmer than normal temps." Hey dumbass, google hurricanes that have struck New York, youll see they have been hammering it since long before the industrial revolution. What a bunch of tards. Now where are they? Back in there holes till we get a day that is 3 degrees warmer than normal. I am still surprised that most people beleive what these morons say.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Yeah, been in the 30's down here in the swamp too. Global warming my ass!
    Well, that's why they changed their BS talk from "global warming" to "climate change". That wasn't working out too good. Damn con men, the whole bunch of them. Fricking climate is always changing. Got a saying in the bayous here, if you dont like the weather today, just wait, it will be different tomorrow.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Our seedlings all died last week when we put them out. Replanted seedlings again and this time waiting a few more weeks before planting them outside!

"Global warming" sells newspapers so it gets all the buzz. I mean, really, how could you be more dramatic than our ozone layer "decaying" due to global warming. Great stuff for a movie LOL

But in seriousness there is a global cooling trend going on. You should be able to find stuff by searching for "new ice age" (not the movie!) or "second ice age". Facts to prove the data. I don't think we'll need skis in Florida any time soon, but in a few centuries it will feel colder. Who knows what will happen after that. They think ice ages are cyclic and bound to happen once more. Again, there's scientific data to indicate this trend, not just some guy with a thermometer on an ice floe. Interesting stuff, really. At least for me it is, because "real" science interests me.
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"Real science" is right, pook. If the global warming folks want to convince anyone with a brain with their theorys,and thats all they are is theorys, why do they constantly put these kooks out front with their o so easy to dis-prove b.s? They shoot themselves in the foot every time they open their mouths.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if this keeps up i am going to be cutting firewood in the spring?--LOL!

damn al-gore he better hope i don't run into him--i'll have to beat the liar out of um! LOL!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

All I'm asking for is the truth.
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

We got 3'' of snow on Monday. Thank God we didn't set anything out from the green house on the 60 degree days the week before.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I just got two more ranks of wood & a re-fill on the propane tank. I'm usually mowing the grass by now.

Last time in Tennesee I noticed we were on the Al Gore highway. Seemed like a good time to pull off on the shoulder & do an oil change.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.