Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Man Charged For Hunting In A Walmart Parking Lot

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Tony, theirs one.. Hold my beer and watch this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nice picture Karl! A guy at my range went deer hunting, shot a buck, tied it to his bumper and stop at the Manassas Mall in VA. He was in the mall for about fifteen minutes and a miracle happened. The deer came back to life, untied itself and disappeared and it was not even Easter, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score

Well Walmart says they do carry everything!...Doc

ak9
    Feedback Score

Default awsome

coils....
    I'm not sure exactly which hunting district he was in ... If "2B " SPecial Regulations area" and if you read the game book like ten times as I have here in PA every year as it changes every year! .. It is unclear "IF" he really broke any laws ... Really ! And if he broke any laws Then whose jurisdiction it fails under is also Very unclear ! Amazing . In PA you can hunt big game with a pistol.Special reg areas ??? maybe auto loading pistols depending how you interpret the regs ?? 2b area you can hunt over "Bait" . Again how you interpret the regs?? you can lawfully shoot over a road/ highway providing you are at least 50 from the center of the road & you have to be 150yds from house/structure etc etc...and then depending on the "Game " you are hunting has to be between a certain set of hours of the day or night...all this confusion in the hunting community as caused a WILD WILD west atmosphere here ... but funniedangerous in many ways

The game commisioners I've spoken with in my area say they wish they could exterminate the deer herd @ here... if they could ... they have even fed thousands of deer birth control ... did'nt work but they tried. I would not be surprised if alll charges were dropped in this case IDK ? These kinda events take place all though deer season here crazy stupid funnie stuff but true 4th .
    ak9

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

" YOU MIGHT BE A RED NECK IF",,,,,,

you're deer stand is on top of the cardboard compactor behind Wal-Mart!!!!!

I must admit ,,, it sure make's a trip for a fresh 6 pack more convenient though!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    " YOU MIGHT BE A RED NECK IF",,,,,,

you're deer stand is on top of the cardboard compactor behind Wal-Mart!!!!!

I must admit ,,, it sure make's a trip for a fresh 6 pack more convenient though!!
    Why not just build it onto the roof of the truck? You've seen those news crews vans with the telescoping camera mast. What's not to like?

'Joe, there's a 10 point. Jump in the lift seat, quick. Para-scope UP!'

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Just make sure it only goes up so far,,, ya want to clear the wires when you're taking a ,,,,,,,,,,running shot!!!

You guys are to much!! "Para scope up" GEZZZZZ!!!!

ak9
    Feedback Score

funnie stuff.... but not much suprises me anymore with deer season/PA & stupid funny..kids arcoss the street from me have a play house in the back yard ...yep.deer season comes they kick hunters out of it "deer blind" .... Guy behind me ..house/barn with horses fenced 5 acres some"hunter " BUILDS" a tree stand inside the fence. Then gets into a pissin match with other hunters using it .... I should start a thead of the stupid things that have happened @ here during huntin season ... funny stupid stuff
    ak9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.