Thread: Obama makes impassioned plea for gun control legislation

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Obama makes impassioned plea for gun control legislation

Obama makes impassioned plea for gun control legislation | Reuters

Same old Same old-- They want our GUNS! and the 2nd Amendment.

"Let me say this as clearly as I can: This is just the beginning," Biden said.

Obama had hoped at the outset of his second term to use his re-election mandate to make rapid progress on three major issues: gun violence, deficit-reduction and immigration reform.
    Indifference to Evil is Evil!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

how is anyone more "dead" from gun violence than any other type of murder?

the very term "gun violence " is a misuse of the english language and an affront to common sense.

what about ax violence? hammer violence? blunt force violence? 2x4" violence?

vehicular violence?

a murder is a murder , but Obummer like to play word games.

it is a clown show for the media.

Feedback Score

The guy is always using people as props for what ever kind of crap he wants to get done. It is a blatant form of propaganda, that sadly, probably works on many people. If anything, it angers me and automatically makes me shut him off to whatever he is saying. It is pure manipulation. For the kids, for the firefighters, for the mothers of victims of homicides, for the illegals, for progress, for change, for a better world. Deceit in this form is very dangerous. I swear these guys studied Joesph Goebbels in controlling the masses 101.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

the very term "gun violence " is a misuse of the english language and an affront to common sense.

vehicular violence?

People are more dead from gun violence because guns are a tool that can also be used for self defense against overbearing governments. At a time when they arm up with billions of rounds and armored vehicles they can promote gun control. Thiis is a misnomer because they want people control. If they wanted gun control they would ban federal agents from haviing them. They think they can be trusted more than law abiding citizens. (Let's ask the presidential guard in Cartagena, Colombia if they should be trusted more than us).

Oh well we knew this was coming November 7th 2008. Just keep up the fight becuse those who seem to want to punish us for legally exercising our rights won't take a day off so we shouldn't either.
    Last edited by Abukai08; 03-29-2013 at 11:16 AM.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

November 7th 2008.A day that will live in infamy.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

well Mr Obama how dose it feel not to get what you want, now go to the Lincoln Bedroom and go have your tempertantrum, and then pack your bags and do us all a favor
    and resign from the office of the Presidency immeadeatily, and please take biden & kerry with you. and anyone else you have put into office that wants to destroy the rights and violate the constitunional rights of the American Citizan, and dont forget Bloomburg, your going to need another yes man! ....Doc

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I suppose I could type something eloquent and moving, but this calls for simply saying:

Hey Barry.....F*ck You!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post

vehicular violence?

And only Clowns would pay so much attention to a Clown show.... Don't be a Clown.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    I suppose I could type something eloquent and moving, but this calls for simply saying:

Hey Barry.....F*ck You!
    I am Eloquently Moved....
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the big deal here is "gun control" don't equal reduction in crime.

by the laws of mexico the ENTIRE COUNTRY is a "gun free zone" and just look how their criminal justice system has totally broke down.

77,000+ people murdered by the drug cartels-in mexico -more that in SYRIA were there is open warfare--

in the USA the revolving door letting gang bangers and other hardened criminals out into the population is the problem.

they want to stop crime in chi-town? clean out the gangs that are running the place, have the leaders and those who murder dance at the end of a rope.

stop pussy footing around with these criminals.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.