Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: school shootings-brought to you by Uncle Sam?

Feedback Score

Default school shootings-brought to you by Uncle Sam?

For a long time I have been wondering about these horrible school shootings that are getting too common these days. They are all so similar: A wacko enters a school, starts shooting and, as soon as any resistance shows up-the police or somebody else with a weapon-the wacko kills himself. It seemed to me that somehow these fiends must have been programmed just like certain other things can be programmed. I didn’t know for sure if it was possible or not. But, I have thought for years that somebody must be putting these killers up to their evil deeds. Then I happened to come across THIS:

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

This quote is from the book titled: Behold a Pale Horse. This book is subtitled: “Exposing the New World Order." This book is available today. I have seen it on both Amazon and eBay. This book was written in 1991 (22 years ago) by William Cooper. The author, former U.S. Naval Intelligence Briefing Team Member, reveals information kept secret by our government since the 1940s, including UFOs, the J.F.K.. assassination, the Secret Government, the war on drugs and more. At one time, Cooper was considered to be one of the world's leading experts on UFOs.

This type of thing has happened before. On February 27, 1933, Adolph Hitler had some of his goons burn the Reichstag. Using that event, he blamed his political enemies and was able to suspend all law and make himself the supreme ruler of Germany. As the old saying goes: “There’s nothing new under the sun.”

This book could have been written Today! It foretells that the government may be involved in these school shootings in order to disarm the American people. The government later murdered Mr. Cooper. They probably felt like he knew too much. “Dead men tell no tales.”

Milton William Cooper (58) was shot and killed by deputies of the Apache County (Arizona) Sheriff's Office while they were attempting to serve an arrest warrant for aggravated assault and endangerment on Nov. 5, 2001. His death on "unrelated" charges is most interesting. Were those charges just a way to shut him up and discredit him at the same time? Did the sheriff's office go to his home that evening with the intent of getting their man dead and not alive? While there is no proof of this, it does make one wonder.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I think it's just played up by the media.One whackjob-media coverage and glorification,then you have many more copy cats.
    Of corse the gooberment plays a big part in telling the MSM what to cover...
    Reverse 1st amendment.Freedom of speech to what we want to relay..
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I wouldn't put anything past these commies in power!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Bill Cooper was right about ALOT of things in that book. I read the book in the late 90's and much of what he wrote about is confirmed and documented from multiple sources.

Still have it. It has a hundred page markers in it.

There are a couple topics that I think he intentionally was misled on by the shady liars in the intel community.
    I have no doubt that he saw 'something', I think he was misled on what he actually saw though.

And yes, the evidence points to 'murder by cop'.

For government sponsored terrorism, he was dead on.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

a lot of those "pesky little red flags" went up at the sandy hook murders.

nothing big--but so many little details don't add up. little things that point to another direction other than the deranged 20 year old.

and with our governments obvious false flag operations like F&F and gunwalker/gun runner--

then add to that the very inaccurate, misleading and biased new reporting of the disaster and unprofessional press coverage.

it does scream "insider job" --

it would have been so easy for a dirty tricks team to have set this kid and his mother up-- and that would go along with those little detail things that are way out of place--

Feedback Score

And, now both mother and "this kid" are unable to tell anything-"dead men (and women) tell no tales!"

Feedback Score

I know what you are saying about Sandy Hook. A tragedy happens, and lookie here! There's a whole bundle of unconstitutional gun laws just waiting to be passed.

The problem is, if it is true it points to a government that would have to be removed immediately, by any means necessary. A government ready to stage a massacre of children to move legislation by force of emotion is capable of anything.

As I type this, it occurs to me that the difference between staging Fast & Furious and Sandy Hook is just a matter of degree though, isn't it? The operations otherwise are birds of a feather.
    "If only there were some... natural mechanism by which to explain variations in global temperature. It would have to be massive, though. On the scale of our own Sun." - unknown

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    I know what you are saying about Sandy Hook. A tragedy happens, and lookie here! There's a whole bundle of unconstitutional gun laws just waiting to be passed.

The problem is, if it is true it points to a government that would have to be removed immediately, by any means necessary. A government ready to stage a massacre of children to move legislation by force of emotion is capable of anything.

As I type this, it occurs to me that the difference between staging Fast & Furious and Sandy Hook is just a matter of degree though, isn't it? The operations otherwise are birds of a feather.
    fast and furious were acts of war against US citizens. any federal agency that would involve itself in such would certainly have no qualms about murder --even children.

as they KNOW their going to have full immunity and the government will cover their tracks.

how many have been ARRESTED for FF and gunwalker? 0? tons of evidence and whitle blowers and no arrests and no convictions of ANY of the federals involved to their eyeballs in it. sounds just like MEXICO don't it?

if their immune from arrest for FF then their doubly immune for SH if the gov is the perp that is. the gov will never admit its involvement and will do anything to keep a lid on that.

generally i don't think the gov did it. but i do have serious unanswered questions about the tragic event. the media on the other hand ain't even looking--just like FF and GW the news media is towing the party line.

Feedback Score

It just seems strange to me that someone writing 22 years ago (1991) knew that these school shootings were coming. He also knew that the government was planning to use these tragedies to push for a total gun ban. At the time, he was a government agent. You can still buy his book today.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    how many have been ARRESTED for FF and gunwalker? 0? tons of evidence and whitle blowers and no arrests and no convictions of ANY of the federals involved to their eyeballs in it. sounds just like MEXICO don't it?
    Yup and even those who were "relieved" aas a result have since gotten their jobs back without as puch as a pay cut.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.