Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I don't like to be called it

Feedback Score

Default I don't like to be called it

I do not like being called an "Evil Bastard". Could they not just say I was unlikeable or something like that.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

huh ???

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wasn't me. I didn't do it.
    Karl

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

LOL
    More details please
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

She does not like drinking beer, and she don't like oil drillers. It is a little late in the game.

Feedback Score

Hey brother my wife has complained about my beer drinking and said to me "I don't want to see beer in this house anymore!!!" So I bought a cooler, filled it and stuck it on the back porch. There are always ways to make it bearable for both of you. Stay strong.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Are you?

Feedback Score

Hell, my wife has called me worse than that!

I just let that shit roll off the top of my head. LOL
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score

You guys know why divorce is so epensive? IT IS WORTH EVERY DAMN CENT!!

Was married for 26 years to a woman that no matter what I did it was wrong and anything bad that befell the family was ALWAYS my fault. We never had any money or food in the house for that matter. We did cunseling multiple times and finally...(Yeah I know, 26 years) I said enough already I want a divorce. Yeah it was rough on the kids at first. But when they realized much happier I was, and how much better it made their lives, things got better over time for them.

I understand trying to make it work, believe me I gave it my heart and soul for years and finally just became exhausted by it all. I doubt that anyone that knows me personally would call me a quitter. There just comes a time when you have to cut your losses and move on.

By the way, I am married again to what I fondly refer to as wife 2.0. Life is good, money isn't an issue anymore than any other family, and golly there is food in the cupboard, the fridge, and the freezer. We live by the philosophy of 3 personalities in a relationship. Me and the things I like to do that don't interest her, her and the things she likes to do that don't interest me, and the things we do together that make us a couple. If you destroy any leg of that triad the relationship is doomed.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

She does not like drinking beer, and she don't like oil drillers. It is a little late in the game.
    Now it makes more sense
    But try to get on the forum when you start drinking, not when your finishing up
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.