Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dems want to fine gun owners $10,000

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Colorado Gun Statute Could Ban All Magazines, Sheriffs Plan Lawsuit

“The simple fact is that virtually every magazine on the market has an open floor plate, and that design makes every magazine readily convertible,” reads a report from the firm. Their end analysis concludes that the bill is “unconstitutionally vague” and filled with “structural flaws.” The full report can be read here.
    Colorado Gun Statute Could Ban All Magazines, Sheriffs Plan Lawsuit - H&H WireShots

In the liberals haste to jump on the band wagon and go anti gun.. They are just sitting in their offices and writing down anti gun bills.. Not knowing a damn thing about the legal aspects of what they are writing.. Calling magazines clips, weapons "assault weapons." Now this is all fine and great for them..
    Sheriffs associations from N.Y. to the western states are saying.
    "Not only does this law have no legal bearing, it makes no sense. A first year law student could get this tossed out of court. We are ignoring your scribble."
    Let them feel good, let them keep writing.. The link hints at gun manufactures and the NRA fighting back..
    Keep writing idiots, nobody is paying attention, even the L.O.s are laughing.
    Insurance, get bent. So sue me, get in line.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

These clowns better take a look around. Judges, Prosecuters and Sheriffs are going down quick. I don't know what's going on, but people are getting tired of having shit rammed down their throats. Sooner rather than later this stuff will come to a screeching halt!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    These clowns better take a look around. Judges, Prosecuters and Sheriffs are going down quick. I don't know what's going on, but people are getting tired of having shit rammed down their throats. Sooner rather than later this stuff will come to a screeching halt!
    Bill it essentially has. Sheriffs associations are sending nasty letter too Nappy..
    Letters that would get me and you get a visit by the "Men in Black."
    Just kind of summing things up..
    "Your laws break every rule of our Constitution, we took and oath to honor the Constitution.. You think were going to abide by these stupid laws. No."
    Not only that, they are saying their going to protect their citizens if the men in black show up.. Now that takes balls..
    We should all think about that when we dish our Police.

"Colorado sheriffs hold rally opposing more gun control laws, before Obama's speech in Denver"
    7NEWS - Colorado sheriffs hold rally opposing more gun control laws, before Obama's speech in Denver - Local Story

Google it, Utah and other Sheriffs Associations are following suit. Their putting their jobs on the line.. Police in upper N.Y. state said the same thing. You want em, you come git em, were not..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Im not going to pay any taxes for owning firearms I paid my taxes when I bought them and or purchased the parts to make them. So I'm not paying twice. But they can go fuck themselfs!,,,,Doc

Feedback Score

where ol where will the first shot be fired. the shot heard around the world of a freedom loving country trying to pull a hitler nazi move on its people. these politicians has had it to easy and no responsibility for thier useless and unconstitutional laws they keep ramming down our throats!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by perry View Post
    where ol where will the first shot be fired. the shot heard around the world of a freedom loving country trying to pull a hitler nazi move on its people. these politicians has had it to easy and no responsibility for thier useless and unconstitutional laws they keep ramming down our throats!
    Very true perry.. Taxes were a sore point.. Hell the poor at the time did not give a damn about taxes, hell they were broke..
    Half those names on the Declaration of Independence were the ones pissed about the taxes..
    The poor only woke up when they came to take their munitions.. That was it, they snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaped..
    Is history doomed to repeat itself ????
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-19-2013 at 01:35 AM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ah ,,, the Concord bridge,,, hollowed ground indeed my friends,and the second battle for independence in this nations founding by,,,,, the people,,,,,,,

Been there before,, I left a 101st patch and a flag there in respect and solidarity. Being there and really thinking about what happened there defiantly makes you ponder some on what this country is all about.

And for me,,even more so,, many members of my family have died in many of the major conflicts through out our history, and I can literally can trace my family back to before the white man even came to the Champlain Valley. Lot's of old history in my family and around here. One of my Abanaki ancestors was a guide for Ethen Allen's troops and many other early Colonial troops and settlers during the early days around here, and even on record/display at Ft Ticonderoga in an old document,,, very cool indeed! Hell my family has been in every war sense the beginning till just before Iraq, and this is the only generation in my family's history to not have someone serving in the military sense before the American Revaluation,,,it's crazy to think about.

That may be why this country means so damn much to me and I spout off so much about it,, it was built with the blood of my family and mine,,, so I guess I sort of have a vested interest in this country's well being.

It's sad to see the depths the crooked politicians have stooped to just to keep there pockets lined. If recent history is any indicator ,,, it doesn't bode well for this country's future if things keep up as they are. There ridiculousness tax's and BS laws there coming up with will surly push this country over the edge if things don't change pretty soon.

And I think history will show this down the road a bit, hopefully we still have a country left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.