Gunco Forums banner

dems want to fine gun owners $10,000

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
#2 ·
we need a plan to make them rethink gun grab,insurance, and taxing schemes. my thoughts are go to my retirement income and claim 10 dependents so no federal taxes will be taken. bankrupt the bastards. next we have a form that we can take to federal court all over the US, flood the system with 2nd amendment complaints. this could be a form that we can down load from the NRA for example. as a last resort any person in either house or senate who votes for this should expect the tree of liberty will be watered and the family members also. oath keeper

#4 ·
427, I've been saying for over 45 years that we should be filling bodybags. But NOOOoooo. Everyone wants to talk or vote or compromise. The time to stop talking was NFA '34.
Alexander Hamilton said that when the 'representitive' stopped representing we were supposed to kill them.. #26 Federalist Papers
Hunter

#7 ·
Yes Sir. Would you like cash check or CC.. Stay right there in the back yard guys, I will go in the house and grab your money.. Don't yah move now..

#8 ·
IF EVERY GUN OWNER WALKED OFF THE JOB WENT HOME AN REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING THE NATION WOULD SHUT DOWN IN TWO WEEKS.

HOW MUCH OF THIS SHIT ARE HONEST AMERICANS SUSPOSED TO TAKE?

HOW ABOUT GUN OWNERS PROPOSE A BILL THAT WILL REQIURE THE STATE OR GOVERMENT TO COVER ALL INCIDENTS WERE THERE LAWS MAKE IT EASIER FOR CRIMINALS TO VICTIMISE HONEST PEOPLE. HOW ABOUT IN ILLINOSE EVER TIME A PERSIONS IS ROBBED OR HAVE THERE HOME INVADED THEY SUE THE STATE FOR NOT ALLOEING THEM TO HAVE PROPER PROTECTION?

#10 ·
There was a bitch on msn.com talking about making the insurance so high everyone would turn in their guns.
I was brought into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I'm not opposed to leaving it in the same fashion. I'm ready whenever they are.

I have ceased using the liberal narrative when talking about guns. ALL of my weapons are Assault Weapons. I do not own Defense Weapons. If you come into my house and threaten my family defense goes out the window because I am going to Offensively assault and f*ckin destroy you for threatening what means most to me in this world. I do own Assault Weapons and standard capacity magazines... some high capacity magazines too. Political correctness is a tool used by those who want to control the narrative.

I ain't paying a fine for not breaking the law so I can fund someones gold teeth or some self-entitled lazy ass's tuition.

#11 ·
Colorado Gun Statute Could Ban All Magazines, Sheriffs Plan Lawsuit

“The simple fact is that virtually every magazine on the market has an open floor plate, and that design makes every magazine readily convertible,” reads a report from the firm. Their end analysis concludes that the bill is “unconstitutionally vague” and filled with “structural flaws.” The full report can be read here.
Colorado Gun Statute Could Ban All Magazines, Sheriffs Plan Lawsuit - H&H WireShots

In the liberals haste to jump on the band wagon and go anti gun.. They are just sitting in their offices and writing down anti gun bills.. Not knowing a damn thing about the legal aspects of what they are writing.. Calling magazines clips, weapons "assault weapons." Now this is all fine and great for them..
Sheriffs associations from N.Y. to the western states are saying.
"Not only does this law have no legal bearing, it makes no sense. A first year law student could get this tossed out of court. We are ignoring your scribble."
Let them feel good, let them keep writing.. The link hints at gun manufactures and the NRA fighting back..
Keep writing idiots, nobody is paying attention, even the L.O.s are laughing.
Insurance, get bent. So sue me, get in line.

#12 ·
These clowns better take a look around. Judges, Prosecuters and Sheriffs are going down quick. I don't know what's going on, but people are getting tired of having shit rammed down their throats. Sooner rather than later this stuff will come to a screeching halt!

#13 ·
Bill it essentially has. Sheriffs associations are sending nasty letter too Nappy..
Letters that would get me and you get a visit by the "Men in Black."
Just kind of summing things up..
"Your laws break every rule of our Constitution, we took and oath to honor the Constitution.. You think were going to abide by these stupid laws. No."
Not only that, they are saying their going to protect their citizens if the men in black show up.. Now that takes balls..
We should all think about that when we dish our Police.

"Colorado sheriffs hold rally opposing more gun control laws, before Obama's speech in Denver"
7NEWS - Colorado sheriffs hold rally opposing more gun control laws, before Obama's speech in Denver - Local Story

Google it, Utah and other Sheriffs Associations are following suit. Their putting their jobs on the line.. Police in upper N.Y. state said the same thing. You want em, you come git em, were not.. :salute:

#15 ·
where ol where will the first shot be fired. the shot heard around the world of a freedom loving country trying to pull a hitler nazi move on its people. these politicians has had it to easy and no responsibility for thier useless and unconstitutional laws they keep ramming down our throats!

#16 · (Edited)
Very true perry.. Taxes were a sore point.. Hell the poor at the time did not give a damn about taxes, hell they were broke..
Half those names on the Declaration of Independence were the ones pissed about the taxes..
The poor only woke up when they came to take their munitions.. That was it, they snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaped..
Is history doomed to repeat itself ????

#17 ·
Ah ,,, the Concord bridge,,, hollowed ground indeed my friends,and the second battle for independence in this nations founding by,,,,, the people,,,,,,,

Been there before,, I left a 101st patch and a flag there in respect and solidarity. Being there and really thinking about what happened there defiantly makes you ponder some on what this country is all about.

And for me,,even more so,, many members of my family have died in many of the major conflicts through out our history, and I can literally can trace my family back to before the white man even came to the Champlain Valley. Lot's of old history in my family and around here. One of my Abanaki ancestors was a guide for Ethen Allen's troops and many other early Colonial troops and settlers during the early days around here, and even on record/display at Ft Ticonderoga in an old document,,, very cool indeed! Hell my family has been in every war sense the beginning till just before Iraq, and this is the only generation in my family's history to not have someone serving in the military sense before the American Revaluation,,,it's crazy to think about.

That may be why this country means so damn much to me and I spout off so much about it,, it was built with the blood of my family and mine,,, so I guess I sort of have a vested interest in this country's well being.

It's sad to see the depths the crooked politicians have stooped to just to keep there pockets lined. If recent history is any indicator ,,, it doesn't bode well for this country's future if things keep up as they are. There ridiculousness tax's and BS laws there coming up with will surly push this country over the edge if things don't change pretty soon.

And I think history will show this down the road a bit, hopefully we still have a country left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.