Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dems want to fine gun owners $10,000

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default dems want to fine gun owners $10,000

Democrats propose $10,000 fine for gun owners who don't have insurance | The Daily Caller

democrats want to fine gun owners who don't insure their firearms for libality to the tune of $10,000 per fine--

and a bet some democrat owns the 'required" ins company too--

it is getting about time for a revolution in this country--

Feedback Score

we need a plan to make them rethink gun grab,insurance, and taxing schemes. my thoughts are go to my retirement income and claim 10 dependents so no federal taxes will be taken. bankrupt the bastards. next we have a form that we can take to federal court all over the US, flood the system with 2nd amendment complaints. this could be a form that we can down load from the NRA for example. as a last resort any person in either house or senate who votes for this should expect the tree of liberty will be watered and the family members also. oath keeper

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

The same insurance companies that wrote obammascare probably came up with this one.

Not buyin', sorry.

Feedback Score

427, I've been saying for over 45 years that we should be filling bodybags. But NOOOoooo. Everyone wants to talk or vote or compromise. The time to stop talking was NFA '34.
    Alexander Hamilton said that when the 'representitive' stopped representing we were supposed to kill them.. #26 Federalist Papers
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    427, I've been saying for over 45 years that we should be filling bodybags. But NOOOoooo. Everyone wants to talk or vote or compromise. The time to stop talking was NFA '34.
    Alexander Hamilton said that when the 'representitive' stopped representing we were supposed to kill them.. #26 Federalist Papers
    Hunter
    Long overdue!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They can kiss the fattest part of my ass!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yes Sir. Would you like cash check or CC.. Stay right there in the back yard guys, I will go in the house and grab your money.. Don't yah move now..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IF EVERY GUN OWNER WALKED OFF THE JOB WENT HOME AN REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING THE NATION WOULD SHUT DOWN IN TWO WEEKS.

HOW MUCH OF THIS SHIT ARE HONEST AMERICANS SUSPOSED TO TAKE?

HOW ABOUT GUN OWNERS PROPOSE A BILL THAT WILL REQIURE THE STATE OR GOVERMENT TO COVER ALL INCIDENTS WERE THERE LAWS MAKE IT EASIER FOR CRIMINALS TO VICTIMISE HONEST PEOPLE. HOW ABOUT IN ILLINOSE EVER TIME A PERSIONS IS ROBBED OR HAVE THERE HOME INVADED THEY SUE THE STATE FOR NOT ALLOEING THEM TO HAVE PROPER PROTECTION?

Feedback Score

There was a bitch on msn.com talking about making the insurance so high everyone would turn in their guns. Hell, they can't even figure out how to enforce the car insurance, how could the idiots enforce this??

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Big Don View Post
    There was a bitch on msn.com talking about making the insurance so high everyone would turn in their guns.
    I was brought into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I'm not opposed to leaving it in the same fashion. I'm ready whenever they are.

I have ceased using the liberal narrative when talking about guns. ALL of my weapons are Assault Weapons. I do not own Defense Weapons. If you come into my house and threaten my family defense goes out the window because I am going to Offensively assault and f*ckin destroy you for threatening what means most to me in this world. I do own Assault Weapons and standard capacity magazines... some high capacity magazines too. Political correctness is a tool used by those who want to control the narrative.

I ain't paying a fine for not breaking the law so I can fund someones gold teeth or some self-entitled lazy ass's tuition.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.