Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are they "illegal aliens" or not?

Feedback Score

Default Are they "illegal aliens" or not?

The Liberal side of our country does not like the words: "Illegal Alien." Jay Leno has suggested that we replace those words with this: "Undocumented Democrats." Sounds right to me!

Feedback Score

I suggest we use the term BODYBAG STUFFING. These FEDERAL FELONS have INVADED our country. not with the intent of 'living the American Dream', but STEALING the American Dream. They shuold all get a 7.62 round in t he head as they invade our cointry, and ANY ILLEGAL that is found in the interior that is not ACTIVELY heading South, should get the same.
    AWWWwwww What about the kids. Phuque 'em. When I was the sole support of my late father, I did 45 days for contempt. When I asked the judge if I could serve it out on weekends so I could keep an income coming into the house he said in open court, and I quote, "Phuque Ewe. You should have kept your mouth shut @$$ole"
    I say let the RIO GRANDE run red with blood and
    MUERTA POR LA RECONQUISTADORES.
    Hunter

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Remember the Alamo!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    I suggest we use the term BODYBAG STUFFING. These FEDERAL FELONS have INVADED our country. not with the intent of 'living the American Dream', but STEALING the American Dream. They shuold all get a 7.62 round in t he head as they invade our cointry, and ANY ILLEGAL that is found in the interior that is not ACTIVELY heading South, should get the same.
    AWWWwwww What about the kids. Phuque 'em. When I was the sole support of my late father, I did 45 days for contempt. When I asked the judge if I could serve it out on weekends so I could keep an income coming into the house he said in open court, and I quote, "Phuque Ewe. You should have kept your mouth shut @$$ole"
    Hunter
    My Spanish is a bit rusty, but I think that last line is "Re-Conquer or Death"..

That's about what I have heard in Kalifornia since 1972.

Sad. And only now are these slogans hitting the public conscience.

There are worse:
    "La Raza" "For the Race" As in "for the Latin Race"
    "Mecha" "Medicine" As in the Medicine for the Anglo's
    "Alianza" "Alliance" But the common meaning is "No Compromise"

Of course, like any language, the translation is dependent on the context. Spanish is no different.

The three words / Phrases I posted above are all names for "Hispanic" or "Chicano" Student organizations that have infested S. California Schools since the 1960's. They were originally funded via an organization that was publicly affiliated with Native American Indians (the Central American kind) and Headquartered in El Salvador. There was this little insurrection there in the late 1970's. Anyone remember that?

These organizations were the incubators for all of the Lefty-Libtard-Communist-Facist-FleshEating-DestroyAmericaNOW-Lawyers that have been arguing and winning over the idiot Democrats to their cause since the late 1980's. And now they have spread. EVERYWHERE! In Medical terms, they have metastasized!

They are smart. They are here. They can not be defeated by normal means. The only way to destroy them, is to excise them. They seek retribution for the Alamo, and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that ceded California and much of the Western United States after the Mexican American War. Nevermind that we paid off their debt to Spain. Nevermind that they have lived for over two centuries under the umbrella of our protection. None of that matters. Only the Reconquista!

Beware.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

undocumented democrat voters

Feedback Score

Mr. Bellson, good guess..... There is a group of legals, illegals, mestizos, what have you that are trying to 'take back' the SouthWest U.S because it's 'theirs'. Not just what we would consider the SouthWest but up to and including the Monterey Peninsula in California and including parts of Nevada, Utah and Colorado. This trash calls themselves 'La Reconquistadors';as in they are going to take back, 'reconquer' a part of the U.S.
    So my sign-off line is 'DEATH to the RECONQUISTADORS'
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    My Spanish is a bit rusty, but I think that last line is "Re-Conquer or Death"..

That's about what I have heard in Kalifornia since 1972.

Sad. And only now are these slogans hitting the public conscience.

There are worse:
    "La Raza" "For the Race" As in "for the Latin Race"
    "Mecha" "Medicine" As in the Medicine for the Anglo's
    "Alianza" "Alliance" But the common meaning is "No Compromise"

Of course, like any language, the translation is dependent on the context. Spanish is no different.

The three words / Phrases I posted above are all names for "Hispanic" or "Chicano" Student organizations that have infested S. California Schools since the 1960's. They were originally funded via an organization that was publicly affiliated with Native American Indians (the Central American kind) and Headquartered in El Salvador. There was this little insurrection there in the late 1970's. Anyone remember that?

These organizations were the incubators for all of the Lefty-Libtard-Communist-Facist-FleshEating-DestroyAmericaNOW-Lawyers that have been arguing and winning over the idiot Democrats to their cause since the late 1980's. And now they have spread. EVERYWHERE! In Medical terms, they have metastasized!

They are smart. They are here. They can not be defeated by normal means. The only way to destroy them, is to excise them. They seek retribution for the Alamo, and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that ceded California and much of the Western United States after the Mexican American War. Nevermind that we paid off their debt to Spain. Nevermind that they have lived for over two centuries under the umbrella of our protection. None of that matters. Only the Reconquista!

Beware.
    I'm big on bumper stickers and T-shirts. My last one says "LA Raza Blanco!!!" They look at me but don't say anything. I look back with a sneer!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Hunter
    I'm with you a thousand percent brother!!!!!!!!!! Illegal immigration/border security is my main hot button issue, as if you couldn't already tell by my signature line. I have ZERO problem with anyone who wants to immigrate to America legally, and partake in the American Dream, just as our forebearers did in the 19 teens and twenties. They were proud to be American, and learned the history and language, and respected the flag. I have no problem either for a legal immigrant to be proud of their heritage, but NOT at the expense of America. You want to fly the Mexican flag on your house? Fine, just make sure you also have an American flag flying, and it's ABOVE the Mexican flag. Now, if you want to come here illegally, or to come here to try to change America over to your 3rd world sh*thole style of living and rules, or if you're here to live on the Government Welfare tit, then as far as I'm concerned, you deserve a 3rd eye in the middle of your forehead!!! And right now they need to take EVERY single illegal that is in our jail/prison system, and kick them the hell out!!!!! Deport them not to where they came from, but rather deport them to Africa where they can't just stroll back over the border.

They need to make the border as close to 100% secure as possible. I'd start with an electrified fence, then a 20 yard "no man's land" that is seeded with mines, then another electrified fence, then a 20 foot high concrete wall, at least 5 feet thick, with guard/observation towers every half mile, topped with concertina wire. Authorize the border guards to shoot to kill ANYTHING that pops up over or under the border, unless it's headed back South. Put regular, thermal, and night vision cameras along the border that can be remotely operated by someone in a command center, and place small command centers every 20 miles. Give the border guards excellent equipment and allow them to do their jobs!!!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Illegal alien is accurate though I will settle for invaders!

Feedback Score

Back during the 50s, EVERYBODY called them "WETBACKS," even the government! I remember President Eisenhower calling them that! Because, that was how they were known at the time. But, now that word has become a "dirty word." But, I sometimes think that it still fits!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.