Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Korea ? No dicussions??

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I thought it was strange too that no one has brought it up sooner

I don't know what to think, it wouldn't take much of our resources to take care of the situation if it came to it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bush is behind it all

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i could swore i saw a mig-19 fly over the other day!

ya never know --we may see a news report of north korean tanks rolling down 1600 pen at any time!

hell all it would take for NK to take over is that they join the UN --then NK troops could be in on obummers gun grab!

Feedback Score

Nah, not Bush. It's Haliburton & Cheney.

Feedback Score

I'm not sure that this whole act is an international plan to try to get people behind Obama's nefarious actions. When a crisis hits, citizens tend to "rally 'round the flag, boys." This may be what is referred to as a "False Flag." It has happened many times in the past where governments collude to deceive the citizens and cause them to get behind anything, good or bad, that the government might want them to do. I have no evidence, just "thinking!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the United States”

EMP Blast Effects - USA

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un’s rhetoric over nuclear weapons and the possibility of war with the United States and its allies makes almost no plausible sense considering that their long range missile capabilities are lacking and their military hardware is reportedly outdated when compared to the militaries of developed western nations. While the communist regime does have millions of soldiers at their disposal, the notion that North Korea will start and win a war against the U.S. seems outlandish.

So, either Kim Jong Un’s recent actions are a part of internal posturing to keep the North Korean populace compliant through propaganda, or the young leader has been empowered by an ace up his sleeve that the North’s enemies do not yet fully understand.

The idea that the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea may have a secret weapon of sorts may sound far-fetched, but not everyone considers it an impossibility. With the U.S. deploying naval assets to the region and Chinese troops mobilizing en masse at the border, there is a distinct possibility that a military clash of some type is in the works.

In December of last year, the DPRK launched an orbital satellite, which left many wondering about its payload. Could it be that this ‘space launch vehicle’ is carrying a star wars type nuclear weapons package?

Some U.S. officials seem to think so, and they’re sounding the alarm:

U.S. officials quietly are expressing concern that North Korea could use its “space launch vehicle” to explode a high-altitude nuclear device over the United States, creating an electromagnetic pulse that would destroy major portions of the U.S. electrical grid system as well as the nation’s critical infrastructures.

The concern is so great that U.S. officials who watch North Korea closely are continually monitoring the status of the North Korean “space launch vehicle,” whose status could suggest a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States.

They are aware of the three-stage missile North Korea launched last December that also orbited a “package,” which experts say could be a test to orbit a nuclear weapon that then would be deorbited on command anywhere over the U.S. and exploded at a high altitude, creating an EMP effect.
    READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i'm watching the sky! those NK paratroopers are going to hit pay dirt anytime!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Friggen awesome... Nothing like a good EMP attack to get peoples attention.
    Little slope rice eating insane midget will save me $143 a month on my damn Direct T.V. I do not watch.. No T.V. no pay.. No cell phone, thank God, all I get is people needing friggen money or a ride..
    When that thing goes off, how long before I can start my truck?
    Is it loud? Do you need sun glasses? I love Chinese food, plus their chicks are hot. When are they coming?
    I am making a bunker for my family..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-19-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Friggen awesome... Nothing like a good EMP attack to get peoples attention.
    Little slope rice eating insane midget will save me $143 a month on my damn Direct T.V. I do not watch.. No T.V. no pay.. No cell phone, thank God, all I get is people needing friggen money or a ride..
    When that thing goes off, how long before I can start my truck?
    Is it loud? Do you need sun glasses? I love Chinese food, plus their chicks are hot. When are they coming?
    I am making a bunker for my family..
    yea but 4th they may be looking for some fat white american men to pull thir rickshaws!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    yea but 4th they may be looking for some fat white american men to pull thir rickshaws!

We can do it. Me and my Bro who owns a beautiful place in Thailand..
    Or Doc Wayne, Marine Nam Vet.. Talks too the dead, got his Drs certificate out of California..
    Frig this place. I am heading too the Orient, not kidding.. Soon as I get my shoulder implant.. Might get into Thai boxing.. Kick ass take names.. 65 years young and ready to fight.. Hell yah.. Just hold my damn beer.. Kick ass before my cigarette goes out.. Hell Yah..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.