Gunco Forums banner

Korea ? No dicussions??

4K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
Seems that this subject has been pretty much ignored here, how come?

I sure most of us have been keeping an eye on things, and it seems to me that there cruising for a bruising in both Iran and Korea.

I know Kim Jon Ill is a nut job, with his son being obviously ,, one step higher on the "nut job scale". Where in Hell do these people like him and I'ma nuta job keep coming from?

I've got a suggestion for them both,, they'd better damn well think about it real careful!! Even though the current POS administration can't seem to get there shit together on this, and hold firm,,,,the American people won't be quite so much of a pushover as they may think should they try anything stupid. If they think the reference to a Wolverine being,, bad ass,, in that old movie is a joke,,, they ain't seen nothing yet,,,,,,, go ahead and,,,

just keep fucking with us !!!

The leaders of this country may back down and play games,,, but many of us won't!!!! Just let them touch foot here and they'll find out in no nu-certian terms what the patriots of this country are made of !!!

Of course the administration don't seem to get it either,, we have countries threatening us with nuke weapons, while all the the time the current crop of politicians are trying to disarm us,,,, WTF??? Now is the time to be More Prepared!! A time to stand together as a nation.

Don't waste your time,,, it ain't going to happen no matter what illegal laws or executive orders you try to pass in Washington!! The Constitution is what it is,,,, take your "Change" and stick it up your ass!!!! obummer, palosi, reid, clinton,,,,ect. ect. ,,,,, You'll get no help from me. If they keep trying to disarm the people they'll just seal our fate in becoming another third world dictatorship, this will not happen, there's to many patriots that will not allow this to happen in this country.

Weather they know it or not ,,,There's already an underground army that will protect this country no matter what this current crop does. We're called patriots and veterans and we won't stand by while our country is snatched out from under us or will we allow our country to be turned into a dictatorship. It's called honor, duty and responsibility to this country and it's people that have fought for this country sense it's founding and there are still ones of us that will honor this commitment we made to this country and will meet any challenge to the principals this country was founded on,,,, head on. No quarter given!

Weather that attack comes from abroad or from with-in this country, I'll be there to defend those principals. So If anybody has issues with me saying what I say or with my determination in keeping this country free ,,, we'll have issues too,, be them Foreign or domestic terrorists. They are all our enemy's, have no doubt!!.

Am I sticking my neck out by saying so,,,, probably,, but I've never shirked my duty to the Constitution nor the principals this country was founded on ,, nor will I start now. Weather or not some agent is listening in or not.

I've fought for those principals and will again should someone threaten these principals. I've been in combat zones fighting for the freedoms of other countries people and I have seen what has happened there, and as long as I draw breath,, I'll not allow that to happen in this country, period. The heads of my brothers and sisters,,, will not be lining the sides of the roads in this country,,, like it was in Nam and Cambodia,,

it will be lined with the heads of the enemy's of freedom and of this country!! :rant:

Semper Fi :troops:

See less See more
#32 ·
In my opinion ,, if they do launch missiles towards any of our forces or allies. Drop a big one right in the middle of one of there parades as well as take out every military base we know of simultaneously. That should take out 3/4 of there military and about the same amount of the gov officials in one operation. Target , "mini me" ,,,,kim jong un , his staff, and military leaders,, FIRST, then swing a broad sword through every military facility we find. Flatten every single one.

Why this country lets these third world shit holes keep threaten us with nukes with no reprisals,,,, I just don't understand! What to hell we going to do,,, wait till they really do serious damage here? And keep giving them our tax dollars to appease them, while this country's infrastructure , and future goes down the tubes ! Then end up crying about it,,,,WTF !!!

Are we going to "politically correct" this country out of existence? Sure seems to be the plan, we've had countries threatening us with nukes,, and all the time all the dems seem to be concerned about is, gun control,,,and how many rounds a "clip " holds or where can they can get more tax dollars from for there social programs,,,,,,,, seems to me we have way more pressing things to be concerned about at this moment in time,, than that.

This country has just had war declared on us by a country that posses nuke weapons and were sitting around playing word games,,,,,WTF????? And sending the likes of rodman and kerry there to talk about it,,,,,

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

What a bunch of idiots we have in charge now days, but then again,, we've been playing games in Korea for 60 years, so when will anything be done?

Are we going to play games for another 60years while the threats just keep getting bigger and bigger from these third world shit holes????

Sadly,,,, probably so. I'd be willing to bet that if we did finally grow a pair and "Smoke this fucker, once and for all,, it just might make some others wana-be dictators "sit up take notice",, that this country WILL stand up,,,,like for instance,,,,the un nations!! (note no capital letters)= no respect for them.

Just my thoughts,,, but I'm a war monger I guess,, I really don't mind my country being threatened with nukes,,,,,,,,,,,

NOT !!!!

Fuck you ,,,all you politically correct, pussy politicians,,, grow a pair and protect this country with swift and decisive action once and for all. What to Hell are you waiting for? A strike here?

A country with nukes has just declared war on us for Christs Sake,,,, take action!!!! Don't wait for them to make the first strike!!!

#34 ·
I may be wrong, but I have a strong feeling China is going to put the little slope midget to sleep.. Permanently.
Midget goes nuke, South Korea has to go nuke.. Now we are talking all the dust in the air, not good..
He is squawking like a stuck pig, he wants money, to shut him the frig up.
Hell I don't blame the midget, he squawks countries send him coin..
Louder he squeals, more coin he gets.. Again I may be wrong. But do not be surprised if you see China sweep down and take him on a one way boat ride.
The Orient is thriving financially, last thing they need is trouble.
Then again, nothing like a good war to take peoples minds off the world dwindling economy. Enter Sorryos and the new world order.. IMF...

#35 ·
yep the new guy don't know the rules with china yet.

the rules are --NK don't do a damn think till peking tells them to.

the last emperor of NK had to crawl on his hands and knees hor a bag of rice from china-- the new guy seems to have forgot that.

#37 ·
I see that our new pansy ass defense secretary has cancelled a long planned missile test because he's afraid it might upset lil Kim.
2016 can not get here soon enough.
But then Hillary may be next in line to the throne of shame.

#38 ·
Brad..

2016 will see another Dumbocrat. Once Nappy announced amnesty for the wets, it was over... His voters are crossing the damn border in droves..
Who does not like Santa Klaus? Even an Independent does not stand a chance against Santa.
Now Nappy is starting the whole bank, come one come all give away again.
Kerry 3 Purple Hearts, swift boat Kerry? In 3 months in country? Last one he got was for a cut finger.
Carpet munching Hitlary? Oh God this country is done. Fineto.

#45 ·
NK pin-up girl. is is a little on the thin side----

little kimbo better get her a bag of rice pretty quick!:nono::loopeye::loopeye:
Give her some nice "B" cups, and add about 10 pounds, and that'd be "right nice". Or is that "night rice"? :lol:

#40 ·
Now the Chinese are asking NK to ensure the safety of their expats. Kinda concerning/troublesome, knowing they have a little skin in this game...

China: North Korea Should Ensure Safety of Its Nationals

BEIJING — China deplored rising tension on the Korean peninsula on Sunday but said its embassy was operating normally in the North Korean capital and it asked authorities there to ensure its diplomats and other citizens were kept safe.

China, it said, had asked North Korea "to earnestly ensure the safety of Chinese diplomats in North Korea, in accordance with the Vienna Convention and international laws and norms."

The ministry said China's embassy was "understood" to be operating normally in Pyongyang. China would "protect the legal rights and safety of Chinese citizens and Chinese-invested organizations in North Korea." It did not elaborate.

Chinese President Xi Jinping, addressing a forum on the southern island of Hainan, appeared to refer to the tension when he said no country "should be allowed to throw a region and even the whole world into chaos for selfish gain."

#41 ·
Interesting sovblocgunfan, That is pretty much what I am saying.. My last trip too the Orient some two years ago.. Their is virtually no unemployment..
Factory parking lots were full of cars.. That stuff we see says made in China, Thailand, etc.. People are happy, their making money, off us and the rest of the world..
Maybe a little warning from China their.. "Knock it the hell off midget."
Even third world Cambodia is thriving now with real-estate and tourists flocking there. Beautiful country, real nice people, good food, beautiful beaches..
Just my .02. The midget wants to be King for a day and extort money, rather than open his country up and progress like the rest of the Orient..
Got a feeling?? China and their 300 million man Army may be paying him a visit, and soon..
Vietnam, after the U.S. pulled out.. Some problems on the Vietnam China border over some small farmer trading crap..
China sent one hundred thousand troops too the border.
"One more problem, were squeezing the triggers, starting in the north and push every one of you mother friggers in the ocean." Vietnam backed down that day, no more problemas, sorry Mr. China."
We shall see????????

#42 ·
a threat from NK to attack CHINA? now that is the chiwaia backing up the pit bull!

i sort of think it is all posturing and theater.

maybe china is trying to hide the fact that NK is pretty much thir flunky , so that can't appear to be too cozy.

i don't think NK does a thing without approval from peking.

hell if china cut the rice off NK couldn't go a week.

#47 ·
Heres one to think about, not to long ago the Bung hole gave the Russians three islands and ceded drilling rights to parts of Alaska in the name of cooperation , now we all know the Chinese want Formosa back and a few Japanese islands plus some prime fishing rights in Japanese waters so they black mail us into reining back the North Koreans. Does this sound plausible??.

#48 ·
mmmm...

Not sure about that at this point. That artillery drill had to be a message for North Korea. China seems pretty torqued at NK. Check this out--This language is as strong as it will ever get from China, without naming NK directly (which is in line with how they do things)...

North Korea: China warns it will not allow war on its doorstep as even IRAN calls for calm | World | News | Daily Express

China's message was one of exasperation after years of trying to coax North Korea out of isolation and to embrace economic reform.

No country "should be allowed to throw a region and even the whole world into chaos for selfish gain", President Xi Jinping told a forum on China's southern island of Hainan.

Although he did not name North Korea, President Xi Jinping appeared clearly to be referring to Pyongyang.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi added China opposed "provocative words and actions from any party in the region" and would not "allow trouble-making on China's doorstep".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.