Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Korea ? No dicussions??

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell knowing Obummer , he probably give NK some free h-bombs, several billion dollars in aid money, a couple squadrons of f-16 fighters and several thousand m1 tanks --

all out of our pocket just like he did for egypt.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

In my opinion ,, if they do launch missiles towards any of our forces or allies. Drop a big one right in the middle of one of there parades as well as take out every military base we know of simultaneously. That should take out 3/4 of there military and about the same amount of the gov officials in one operation. Target , "mini me" ,,,,kim jong un , his staff, and military leaders,, FIRST, then swing a broad sword through every military facility we find. Flatten every single one.

Why this country lets these third world shit holes keep threaten us with nukes with no reprisals,,,, I just don't understand! What to hell we going to do,,, wait till they really do serious damage here? And keep giving them our tax dollars to appease them, while this country's infrastructure , and future goes down the tubes ! Then end up crying about it,,,,WTF !!!

Are we going to "politically correct" this country out of existence? Sure seems to be the plan, we've had countries threatening us with nukes,, and all the time all the dems seem to be concerned about is, gun control,,,and how many rounds a "clip " holds or where can they can get more tax dollars from for there social programs,,,,,,,, seems to me we have way more pressing things to be concerned about at this moment in time,, than that.

This country has just had war declared on us by a country that posses nuke weapons and were sitting around playing word games,,,,,WTF????? And sending the likes of rodman and kerry there to talk about it,,,,,

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

What a bunch of idiots we have in charge now days, but then again,, we've been playing games in Korea for 60 years, so when will anything be done?

Are we going to play games for another 60years while the threats just keep getting bigger and bigger from these third world shit holes????

Sadly,,,, probably so. I'd be willing to bet that if we did finally grow a pair and "Smoke this fucker, once and for all,, it just might make some others wana-be dictators "sit up take notice",, that this country WILL stand up,,,,like for instance,,,,the un nations!! (note no capital letters)= no respect for them.

Just my thoughts,,, but I'm a war monger I guess,, I really don't mind my country being threatened with nukes,,,,,,,,,,,

NOT !!!!

Fuck you ,,,all you politically correct, pussy politicians,,, grow a pair and protect this country with swift and decisive action once and for all. What to Hell are you waiting for? A strike here?

A country with nukes has just declared war on us for Christs Sake,,,, take action!!!! Don't wait for them to make the first strike!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just a matter of time.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I may be wrong, but I have a strong feeling China is going to put the little slope midget to sleep.. Permanently.
    Midget goes nuke, South Korea has to go nuke.. Now we are talking all the dust in the air, not good..
    He is squawking like a stuck pig, he wants money, to shut him the frig up.
    Hell I don't blame the midget, he squawks countries send him coin..
    Louder he squeals, more coin he gets.. Again I may be wrong. But do not be surprised if you see China sweep down and take him on a one way boat ride.
    The Orient is thriving financially, last thing they need is trouble.
    Then again, nothing like a good war to take peoples minds off the world dwindling economy. Enter Sorryos and the new world order.. IMF...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    I may be wrong, but I have a strong feeling China is going to put the little slope midget to sleep.. Permanently.
    Midget goes nuke, South Korea has to go nuke.. Now we are talking all the dust in the air, not good..
    He is squawking like a stuck pig, he wants money, to shut him the frig up.
    Hell I don't blame the midget, he squawks countries send him coin..
    Louder he squeals, more coin he gets.. Again I may be wrong. But do not be surprised if you see China sweep down and take him on a one way boat ride.
    The Orient is thriving financially, last thing they need is trouble.
    Then again, nothing like a good war to take peoples minds off the world dwindling economy. Enter Sorryos and the new world order.. IMF...
    yep the new guy don't know the rules with china yet.

the rules are --NK don't do a damn think till peking tells them to.

the last emperor of NK had to crawl on his hands and knees hor a bag of rice from china-- the new guy seems to have forgot that.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    yep the new guy don't know the rules with china yet.

the rules are --NK don't do a damn think till peking tells them to.

the last emperor of NK had to crawl on his hands and knees hor a bag of rice from china-- the new guy seems to have forgot that.
    Talked to my Chinese Bro at his restaurant. He goes back to China on occasion. Asked him how China is going to react with the midget..
    He said in all honesty, even the Chinese people are not sure on this one. Tough call..
    But China is giving Korea millions in food and medical aid.. If they cut that off their toast.. China has a 300 million man Army, well armed.. God forbid it turns into a prolonged ground war, that is a lot of bullets their going to need. With everything on back-order, they may have to use sling shots..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I see that our new pansy ass defense secretary has cancelled a long planned missile test because he's afraid it might upset lil Kim.
    2016 can not get here soon enough.
    But then Hillary may be next in line to the throne of shame.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Brad..

2016 will see another Dumbocrat. Once Nappy announced amnesty for the wets, it was over... His voters are crossing the damn border in droves..
    Who does not like Santa Klaus? Even an Independent does not stand a chance against Santa.
    Now Nappy is starting the whole bank, come one come all give away again.
    Kerry 3 Purple Hearts, swift boat Kerry? In 3 months in country? Last one he got was for a cut finger.
    Carpet munching Hitlary? Oh God this country is done. Fineto.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

NK pin-up girl. is is a little on the thin side----

little kimbo better get her a bag of rice pretty quick!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Korea ? No dicussions??-flat-chested-idols-32.jpg  

Feedback Score

Now the Chinese are asking NK to ensure the safety of their expats. Kinda concerning/troublesome, knowing they have a little skin in this game...

China: North Korea Should Ensure Safety of Its Nationals

BEIJING — China deplored rising tension on the Korean peninsula on Sunday but said its embassy was operating normally in the North Korean capital and it asked authorities there to ensure its diplomats and other citizens were kept safe.

China, it said, had asked North Korea "to earnestly ensure the safety of Chinese diplomats in North Korea, in accordance with the Vienna Convention and international laws and norms."

The ministry said China's embassy was "understood" to be operating normally in Pyongyang. China would "protect the legal rights and safety of Chinese citizens and Chinese-invested organizations in North Korea." It did not elaborate.

Chinese President Xi Jinping, addressing a forum on the southern island of Hainan, appeared to refer to the tension when he said no country "should be allowed to throw a region and even the whole world into chaos for selfish gain."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.