Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Travyons parents hit the jackpot.

Feedback Score

Bet they had more trabons, what a jackpot

Feedback Score

.. they wish they had...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wayde View Post
    NY State Catholic hospitals are creepy and have weird nasty doctors in them. Sorry for your Mom.
    Thanks Will...And as Far as the catholic church goes,( The Diocease in Central NY) They even tried to lie and say the hospital was not one of thiers it was just a hospital that agreed to abide by the Rules set forth by the United States Confrence OF Catholic Bishops. which was a lie in itself according to the Catholic Churches United States Offices that are Located in Washington DC.! Yep yopu just read that statement right! the Catholic Church has major offices and HQ'S in Our Nations Capital. Now last I knew there was a seperation between Church and State, But in reality, Guess What gang?, it appears that its only good on paper. If it was not rules would be diffrent within the Church and thier Hospitals.Not to mention that the Catholic HQ in Washington DC, Sent me the evidence and admitted that the Hospital in question was indeed a Catholic Hospital & owned and operated by catholics. Now for those of us that were raised catholics, Know how the religion feels about lying but yet they can do it all the time , from taxes to pedofiles Not to mention I was threatened by the Attorney for the Catholic Diocease of Central NY, that I would be sueded by the Church if I attempted to take any legal action agaist the Catholic Organazation. Very Christian of them isn't it! Don't get me wrong I believe in God and all . But when the Higher ranking Management of the Church threaten someone espically myself
    I get a bit pissed off! they are no better than anoyone else! As far as Im concerned they can go fuck themselfs. A person has Rights and even the Church has to obey the law. I have turned the Hospital in for medicare fruad
    as well as the doctors, I'll collect more money there ( as a whitle blower than in a law suit) everything my mother did not want done they did anyway just to jack up the bill, my mothers wishes were that she was just to be made comfortable and nothing more, well they did extra ordenary lifesaving proceedures for over 45 mins and then left her alone with a faint heart beat for over 15 min after they pronounced her dead, with no further medical attentiion until someone noticed she was alive when they went to do Post Mortum Care. and then they screwed up even further by doing more damage but according to New York State Laws there is nothing that can be done, because there is no permanate damage,,,Hummmmmm Death at the hands of physicans, and everything else they did but yet there is no damage?WTF. I did some digging and found out that the Catholic church really dosnt believe in the so called end of life decisions, and will not honor a patients DNR since they are pro life. and further more they have to inform you that they will not honor a DNR , and if that is your request, they have to transfer you to a facility that will honor sucjh order. So just remember if you have such end of life decisions, dont go to the catholic hospitals they wont honor nothing they care about nothing but your money. I think its time they start putting the Doctors and Hospital administrators in jail and prison for violation of a patients rights and medicare & medicade fruad..Doc

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wayde View Post
    Catholics are fine, but there are a couple of creeps in their hospital system
    Where ever you find four Catholics, you'll find a "fifth". LOL.

Catholic priest told me that one.

Back on topic, IF Zimmerman is found innocent, are we gonna have another riot like the LA riots after the Rodney King/Cops verdict??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Here in Houston we have Chad Holley. Minor was caught running after from a home burglary. Got his ass kicked by the PoPo and video was caught on a security camera. An employee of the Mini Storage sent it to the DA, media, etc.... First cop was tried and got off, sued and got his job back. Eventually the Mini Storage employee was fired, Chad Holley has been caught stealing by home burglary again and the mess is still going on. In my younger days running from the cops on motorcycles was a ”Sport”. There was only one unwritten rule don't get caught cuz an ass beating will happen. Didn't matter what race you were, if you were caught running ”SIX CELL ANEMIA” was in the cards.

Six Cell is slang for a Maglite 6 D battery flashlight

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Here in Houston we have Chad Holley. Minor was caught running after from a home burglary. Got his ass kicked by the PoPo and video was caught on a security camera. An employee of the Mini Storage sent it to the DA, media, etc.... First cop was tried and got off, sued and got his job back. Eventually the Mini Storage employee was fired, Chad Holley has been caught stealing by home burglary again and the mess is still going on. In my younger days running from the cops on motorcycles was a ”Sport”. There was only one unwritten rule don't get caught cuz an ass beating will happen. Didn't matter what race you were, if you were caught running ”SIX CELL ANEMIA” was in the cards.

Six Cell is slang for a Maglite 6 D battery flashlight
    There are few better ass whoopins out there that don't use a Maglite!! Those things hurt!!!!!!!!! That is, IF you remember the whoopin.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

That is funny Willie, my old man told me about him and his friends doing that in the Heights neighborhood back in the 60s.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    That is funny Willie, my old man told me about him and his friends doing that in the Heights neighborhood back in the 60s.
    Have friends and coworkers that grew up in the Heights. One of the sickest serial killers ever prayed on teen aged boys from that area, Dean Corll. My oldest Sis knew victim #1 and have spoke with others that knew victims. Kind of lost of innocence as everyone hitchhiked lived differently back then.

Feedback Score

I've read about that sick bastard, never asked my old man if he knew any of those victims.

Feedback Score

I have seen several cases where police have stepped over that line of no return, of excessive use of deadly and physical force, and I had to testify in two cases, which is not my idea of having a good day. There was one case were a few officers were in Upstate NY beat a man to death with nightsticks and flashlights and they still kept thier jobs. and the Chief of Police in that case had instructed his officers not to carry thier stick & lights while on an active call, amazingly one week end, the chiefs office was broken into and awhole bunch of Sticks& Maglights were dumped into the Chiefs office on the Floor, amazingly no one was punished for this ,, the story was they had no idea what officers had done this! Hmmmm in my experence every officer I know engraves his or her First Intinal and last name and badge number and agency abrevation on sticks, cuffs & maglights. But then again this was the very same police chief that busted his own grandpa & and raided his nightclub when he was a rookie beat cop, and then announced one day he would become Chief of Police!, He did and was appointed the Chief of Police by a mayor who went to jail on federal racketering Charges, and is now dead, and to boot I'll tell you how stupid New York Goverment is. When this mayor was released from Federal Prison ( he only did a few years) he went to work at a high end resturant as the Host, and paople would flock to the resturant to have thier picture taken with him. and when he died the city waisted tax payers dollars and gave him a state funeral as if he had Died while in office or he was some great person or president, this guy was a liyer and a thief and a womanizer everytime you seen him in public he had some diffrent cute little arm candy on his arm and 99 percent of the time it wasnt his wife whom was a beautiful woman of greek decent. this guy was a scumbag plane and simple, and his friends are still in public office today in NY State and You cant tell me that his friends didn't know he was a crook....Doc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.