Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Travyons parents hit the jackpot.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Default Travyons parents hit the jackpot.

This seems SO wrong.

Travyon Martin's parents settle wrongful death claim | Fox News

I guess there is big money in raising gangsta thug kids these days.

I would have told them & their lawyers to go to hell
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You know what the main problem our country has??? Lawyers!! We need tort reform. You get out of a criminal case and the son-of-a-bitch takes you to civil court. Just not right!

Feedback Score

Why would the HOA agree to settle before Zimmerman is (hopefully not) even convicted??
    That doesn't even make sense!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by weldingmachine View Post
    Why would the HOA agree to settle before Zimmerman is (hopefully not) even convicted??
    That doesn't even make sense!

Because that's what we do now in this country. We pay off the blacks to keep them from wrongfully suing us. My company, (the 2nd largest aerospace company in the world) does it all the time. Someone throws down the race card, and the company buckles, every stinkin time. The claimant will have not one shred of evidence to support their claim, but the company doesn't want to be seen in a bad light, especially in this day and age of Political Correctness, and will gladly pay them off. It disgusts me that this has become the norm in America.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

crime pays--just ask obamma-- no don't ask obamma ask holder--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That's just wrong.They should reimburse George for the boolit.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

i predict that they blow through all the loot in one year.
    nothing to show for it either.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lowpants View Post
    i predict that they blow through all the loot in one year.
    nothing to show for it either.

They'll take the whole family to Hawaii for a month of partying, and when they get home they won't have enough money left to buy a used Toyota Camry. They'll be pissed about that and they'll get with their lawyer to see who they can sue next. Probably the 911 operator, or the city, or state.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Insane.. Just insane..

Living 30 miles north of the incident, info hits the local news here a bit..
    Guilt, innocence, that is for the court to decide..
    The prosecution has already been caught in so many lies, it is becoming comical. Withholding disclosure. O'Mara wants the trial delayed, they are not giving him evidence they have. He has to fight tooth and nail for it..
    Paying a civil law suit before the trial, never ever heard of that..
    Trial set for June here. Jessie and Al will be back to extort money, then fly off in their private jets..
    This place was crawling with Feds, Klan, King Shabazz, news media.
    Something stinks here with that pay off.. Nappy wants a quiet summer.. Not here, but if Z gets off, and he just might, cities will burn..
    I smell the Black House involved with that pay off.. Keep em happy.
    Thank you Jessie and Al. We all get along just fine here. Black, White, Hispanic.
    You animals got your money, left and might have just begun WWIII..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Sure they get a fucking jackpot payday for thier little thugling! and my Mom who died in NY State in a Catholic Hospital, after the Doctors ignored her Advanced Health Care Directives, and did everything they were not supposed to do such as doing CPR Intubating her, and giving her a blood transfusion, shes didnt want any of these things done, But they did it anyway, so they could make more money of her Medicare Insurance. and under NY state Law there is nothing that I can do. fucking Democratic assholes! that is the law in that state if they didnt do any harm they dont have no obligation to pay any damages, even though they were found guilty by the state health department for violating her rights! go figure But yet cuomo, can violate every gun owners rights in the state! What is wrong with that fucking picture?.They did a blood transfusion against her wishes and she had a reaction, and aprox thirty mins later she started dying.and the best part is they had her DNR right there in her damm records. this is one oif the reasons they call it PRACTACE for Dr's and Lawyers beacuse they havnt gotten it right yet to be Professional! thier PRACTACING!!!!!...Doc

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.