Thread: Can't believe my eyes!!!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Default Can't believe my eyes!!!

Last night me and the family were doing a little shopping about 50 miles away from where we live. We were traveling down a major freeway and passed this.

I asked the wife if we saw what we thought we saw and she said ya. So I slowed up and had her take a picture of this dumb ass rolling down the freeway in his Mercedes painted like clown car.

Latino's for obama or something like that.....He was not happy with my big 4X4 rolling past him with pro gun sticks on the back but screw him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can't believe my eyes!!!-img_0444.jpg  

Can't believe my eyes!!!-img_0445.jpg  

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

It doesn't look like Arizona to me !!!!

VD in AZ

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Yep; Starting to drum up the votes for 2016.

Or will there even be an election???
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

It's hard not to run that one off the road and into the ditch.

Feedback Score

Whenever I see election bumper stickers on people's cars that are year's old, I always put the drivers into the extremely lazy category for not removing them. This takes it to a whole new level!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Can't really blame the guy.. 30 million illegal wetbacks and ACORN got Nappy back in office..
    Food stamps and free phones.. No pay taxes, new cars for daddy..
    Now Nappy is going to give low interest loans too people with bad credit and low incomes to buy homes..
    Hell I would put Santas face on my car to..

Apparently Learning Nothing from the Fannie Mae-Freddie Mac Disaster, the Obama Administration Wants to Subsidize Banks to Make More Dodgy Loans
    Apparently Learning Nothing from the Fannie Mae-Freddie Mac Disaster, the Obama Administration Wants to Subsidize Banks to Make More Dodgy Loans | International Liberty

Bankrupting America to pay back those who elected him.
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-19-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Locally, election stickers usually show up AFTER the election. FWIW.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It just goes to show how stupid these people are. Democrats claim to support unions and here this hypocrite making his foreign non-union made car an advertisement for the Democratic party.

If they truly believed in what they are preaching they would drive a Cadillac.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What I truly don't understand is how these people support Democrats when their own values are contrary to the values of the Democratic party.

Abortion, it could be assumed that this Latino is most likely anti-abortion, or pro-choice.
    Gay Marriage, again it could be assumed based on the Latino family culture that this person would not support gay marriage.
    Taxes, hell, nobody in their right mind wants their own taxes to go up.

And many many other core beliefs that these people have that go against the party line, which makes them the WORST kind of hypocrite because it shows a complete lack of integrity on their part.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

What a f*cking idiot!!!!!!!!! You definitely should have run him off the road.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.