Thread: 80yo vet arrested for shooting burglar!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation 80yo vet arrested for shooting burglar!

80-year-old Homeowner Arrested After Shooting Burglar | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

80 year old man arrested for shooting burglar --

and in other news "black teens not to be tried on hate crime"

DA: Black Teens Won’t Face Hate Crime Charges | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

what is the USA turning into??

Feedback Score

Its to bad Richard Trumka wasn't the passenger, I'm sure those boys would have permanent high voices and short careers.

DA: Black Teens Won’t Face Hate Crime Charges | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ah yes my hometown, 'The City of Brotherly Love', good old Philly, PA. How could I left such a paradise of diversity, yukedy, yuk?

Feedback Score

Hey Tommo; Pats or Genos?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Cab driver grabbed a crowbar?? I'll be damned! I'd be grabbing the concealed pistol in my waistband. I'm telling you folks, if the good , decent, hard working, law abiding citizens don't start helping a few of these folks out of the gene pool we will all fail, horribly.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Cab driver grabbed a crowbar?? I'll be damned! I'd be grabbing the concealed pistol in my waistband. I'm telling you folks, if the good , decent, hard working, law abiding citizens don't start helping a few of these folks out of the gene pool we will all fail, horribly.
    We better get started before the vermin outbreed us!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Court records indicate the suspect had been arrested at least 13 times since 2009, the Sun-Times reported.
    \

an he will be out tomorrow with a limp.

This is pure BS at what pint will we just be required to give our stuff a way to any one who wants it .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.