Thread: what a disgrace!!!!!!

Feedback Score

Default what a disgrace!!!!!!

news flash" pres. obama flew kids in from conn. to help pass his gun control laws! the taxpayers money and use kids that dont have a clue of wwhats really going on is IMO a crime. years later these kids are going to walk up to their parent and ask what the hell did you do to cause us NOT TO HAVE A CONSTITUTION OR BILL OF RIGHTS?" it stung me in the butt as soon as i heard that crap that i call Sen. Rockefellers office in dc and told them i felt it was wrong for obama to do that crap. damn is he that desperate or what. i do fell badly about all this death but this is just WRONG no matter how you put it.

Feedback Score

Sheep tend to listen when you dangle their young in front of them. Like you said these kids are unwitting of what they are actually doing there. I'm fairly liberal when it comes to gun rights (as you have noticed) and in full support of the 2nd. I bet though that you can take my 5 yr old boy and tell him he needs to travel to DC for a speech that will make "Bad people stop hurting good people" and he would be fully behind it not knowing what he is actually supporting.

Once again a sickening display of poor leadership. If you want to do something to "Save the Kids" stop handing money out to crack head parents and actually start improving education. Making Law Abiding citizens continue to abide by the law isn't going to do anything except spend more taxpayer $.

He should start using kids when he talks about our near $17 Trillion Debt that he apparently thinks is not a big problem.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Don't see him using the kids when it's free abortions on every street corner for any age. Without parents consent.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

so true, so true. im wonder what this country is going to be after 4 more years of this insanity dont you. if i was stinking filty rich i might cooncider moving to another country,,,,NOT! i grew up in these mountains and hopefully die here also. it saddens my heart everyday these day with the bull on the news. it seem like just alittle time back the nation was glued to the tv with the rescue of a girl from a well, i think it was in texas, and her name i think was ,,,, was it jessica? but a nation was bonded togather for this rescue. america has its moments dont tit?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.