Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 14 Students Attacked and Wounded in Texas "Gun Free Zone"

Feedback Score

Now they are going to ban Knifes ....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    They did in jolly old England.. That would be the country in Europe, since they banned gun ownership, except for the ruling elite.. That is topping the charts in crime.. Piers Morgans old home.. Now Piers has ARMED body guards protecting his home..
    Video: Guards Armed With “Assault” Weapons Protect Piers Morgan While He Films In Texas… | Weasel Zippers
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up 3 Heroes..

'I give up! I give up!': Dramatic moment heroic students took down crazed man after he knifed FOURTEEN people in mass stabbing at Texas college - then posted pictures of themselves on Instagram

Read more: Texas Lone Star College stabbing: Moment students took down crazed man after he knifed FOURTEEN | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

While one student grabbed his back-pack Maida and James pulled him down by his arms, which caused him to scream out 'I give up, I give up'.

'His hands were in the air and he said ‘I give up.’ … I was screaming at this guy, I was just like, ‘Why!? Why would you do this to girls!?’

Read more: Texas Lone Star College stabbing: Moment students took down crazed man after he knifed FOURTEEN | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    then you'll hear in the news school attacked by killer armed with "spork" government to ban and regulate sporks so only the military can have such dangerous weapons of mass destructiin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.