Thread: Summit talks beteen North Korea and the USA

Feedback Score

Default Summit talks beteen North Korea and the USA

It seems that North Korea and the USA have been having secret meetings. I wonder if they planned the current "Sitzkrieg" at that time?

Exclusive: U.S. and North Korea held secret meeting in March | The Cable

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Going to send more food to the assholes!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i can see obummer now ? obummer to NK--

now many billions do you need? how about 13 billion us -- i can send kerry next week!

YOU want 23 billion and a squadron of f22s a flight of stealth bombers , 500 ah64s and 2,000 m1 tanks? that a little steep partner i' don't know if china will loan us that mych, lat me make a phone call to peking and se if we can get approved---

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

The Norks up the rhetoric when they get hungry..... and the US ALWAYS submits.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

Im sorry But the first thing that would be onthe table is where are our P.O.W.'s ? and remains of those that have died in your camps at your hands. As a show of good faith you release all of our remaining Military personal and any all known remains of any American Soldier shall be turned over to the United States Department of Defense and then we will talk until then short round you have been warned and notifed you send up one Rocket and we will send more than you can count!!!!...Doc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default World wide fiscal cliff..

Fiscal Cliff, collapse of our monetary system world wide.. It is coming..
    Not much in the news about it lately.
    Nothing like a good war, or threat of war, to get peoples minds off the coming collapse..
    The FED, International monetary fund "IMF and the "New World Order," run the world..
    Things get a little rough out there, $$ they rattle sabers.. Things get real rough out there, they start a war..
    Damn, I want to work for these people bad.. Any links on an application?
    One war was enough, now I want to make some monies..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    Im sorry But the first thing that would be onthe table is where are our P.O.W.'s ? and remains of those that have died in your camps at your hands. As a show of good faith you release all of our remaining Military personal and any all known remains of any American Soldier shall be turned over to the United States Department of Defense and then we will talk until then short round you have been warned and notifed you send up one Rocket and we will send more than you can count!!!!...Doc
    Doc. Until recently, not sure with the present situation.. With great surprise, N. Korea was working on the recovery of Vets from the Korean war..
    My Bro recently took a tour too Vietnam.. Part of the tour was a visit to a joint center, made up of U.S. Military personal and other allied countries involved in the war.. Their trying..
    Vietnam, while still very much staunch commies, are watching the economic and financial growth of the entire Orient.. They want in on it. $$$..
    Part of the problem is the difficulty of DNA testing.. Plus people are paid for any type of remains or info they bring in.. Their bringing in anything they can find, war related.. The POW center has their work cut out for them.
    What happened to our live POWs.. That is a story for another day.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

scuse me but,,, haven't we already been there for the last 60 years doing these "talks" already,,,,,whats different other than up dated weapons?

Feedback Score

just saw a news piece on tv about brainwashing in n. korea. the girl was heavy set and talking good about north korea after her so-called escape. my problem is what she said , her weight, and she escaped to easily. everybody starving over there and she looks way to over feed.tv news has to be controled by gov. no biase there is there?tv is a new political party i think.DONT YOU?????

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.