Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Googbye, America, you were so great at one time!

Feedback Score

Fact of the matter is tyranny is as much a threat to us now as it was when the Constitution was written. These pompous assholes like to think we have evolved past the threat and it can never happen. What they think is we are safe and protected. My question to them is "How are we protected? By the same document you work night and day to destroy?"

I have not given up on America because like Big Don said. We are quiet, calm cool and collected. We walk soft but carry a big stick. If it comes it comes. If it doesn't it doesn't. But trying to say a document protects us so we need not protect ourselves will be met with that big stick. Taking the only defense of the Constitution out of the Constitution is not acceptable. It is the Well Regulated Militia and the right to keep and bear arms which gives that document any weight.

I haven't given up because I know when I get home, take off my boots, play with my kids, put them to bed, and lay down next to my wife that there are men sitting in a lavish house sipping on Blue Label trying to concoct ways to take that away from me. By taking away my right to defend myself and my family from criminals and tyrants you are effectively removing my right to feel safe in my own home and provide that same feeling to my loved ones. That will not be tolerated.

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is Liberty" The fact that they are still trying to take away my liberties lets me know who the ones doing the fearing really are and that they still have not won. That's why I haven't given up... But still carry a big stick.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dario541 View Post
    If he can eliminate the Second Amendment, then you can kiss the entire document GOODBYE FOREVER! If that happens, all we can say is “United States; RIP! You were a great nation while you lasted!”

Don't let the door hit ya...
    "kill 'em all an smash the eggs..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.