Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Googbye, America, you were so great at one time!

Feedback Score

Default Goodbye, America, you were so great at one time!

This week the Obama mob has decided to do their best to finally destroy the freedoms protected by the United States Constitution. They particularly hate the Second Amendment which states the the “RIGHT of the people to keep (possess, or, own) and bear (carry, to have with you at any and all times) arms shall not be infringed.”
    As I channel surfed on TV this week, I noticed that all the official U.S. Government controlled media (MSNBC, CNN, FOX, among others-all of which are officially Obama’s mouthpieces) have been conducting non-stop hour after hour “Anti-gun-athons.” They have lied on and on about how 90 percent of all Americans-including all gun owners-support Obama and his gang in everything they want to do to America.
    Obama has an iron-fisted grip on House Democrats. When he says “Frog,” they all jump. So, what he is doing now is putting pressure on some of the “Jellyfish” Republicans to lick his boots and give him everything he desires-a total tyrannical dictatorship! And, he may succeed! There are a number of spineless Republicans in Congress. They haven’t stood up to him yet. And, when push comes to shove, I doubt that they will.
    This week could mark the time when TEOTWAKI kicks in 100 percent! For those of you who don’t know, TEOTWAKI means: “The End Of America As We Know It!” Obama wants to do what Hitler, Stalin, Tojo, Khrushchev, Communist China and many other despots were unable to do-to destroy our AMERICA! If he can eliminate the Second Amendment, then you can kiss the entire document GOODBYE FOREVER! If that happens, all we can say is “United States; RIP! You were a great nation while you lasted!”
    Last edited by dario541; 04-11-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

90% support the gay agenda too--if you believe the media.

the economy is wonderful, so many high paying jobs we have to import help from mexico cause we just don't have enough people to fill all these high paying jobs--

and the stock market is zooming!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How a couple of hundred "people" (and I use that term loosely) can do this to millions without getting their butts kicked is beyond me-WTF?
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score

Americans, the real ones, have always been slow talkin', slow to upset,type people. But that said, when they get upset shit happens. Examples; and I am not talking the government but the people, The French and Indian War, The Revelution, the sad day of the Civil War, WW1 and WW2. Why do you think the Japanese said they wouldn't attack the U.S.? When it happens, God help whoever is in power.

Feedback Score

Every anti-gun Bill that was passed in the past, was met with a little grumbling by gun owners. But, we did very little to try to stop or change it. And, we watched as some of our freedoms were flushed away. And, since then, we have tried to live with the results.
    But, this time, the gun grabbers have pushed us a little too far! And, I think they know it! They are now trying desperately to get some kind of tiny anti-gun legislation passed (like "background checks," which we already have) in order to crow about how they showed gun-owners "who is boss!"
    I have been watching for nearly 60 years as the government attacked our "Inalienable" gun Rights. But, I have never seen a back lash like that which is occurring today. Dozens-perhaps hundreds-of sheriffs have announced that they will NOT enforce any new Federal anti-gun laws. All of the sheriffs of Utah and (I think) Florida are united against any new gun grab. Many police officers have said that they will not comply with any new Second Amendment destroying legislation. Probably millions of gun owners are basically telling Obama and his mob where to go (and they won't enjoy themselves there; I think the weather is too hot!). I have seen large demonstrations by gun owners against any major gun grab. I think that Americans are waking up to what the Federal government and International globalists are plotting against us. And, speaking for myself: WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! Put that in your anti-gun pipe and smoke it, Mr. Obama!

Feedback Score

I think a bunch of it has to do with the age of information. The last time there was a bunch of talk about guns was in 1994. There is a big difference in how we can get information between then and now.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    I think a bunch of it has to do with the age of information. The last time there was a bunch of talk about guns was in 1994. There is a big difference in how we can get information between then and now.
    I think that you may be onto something; the Internet is so Right Now!

Feedback Score

Shoot, if it wasn't for this forum and the internet, I'd probably lost some digits or a limb trying to assemble a rifle. This place is a gold mine of knoledge. I really appreciate the people here.

Feedback Score

Me, too! I'm glad that I joined. I have learned a lot here.

Feedback Score

Well to put it plainly! obama and the rest of his slithering gun grabbing demofucks, have really put themselfs in a sucideal position by enacting these laws and violating citizans constitutional rights of the united states. I really hope that they are happy. Because when the Shit really hits the fan. they will be the ones with shit all over thier face, They are the ones who have made this big shit sandwhich and now its time for them to take a huge bite out of it and swallow! They all talk about how we have rights and that no one will be allowed to take them away, when in fact this is the very thing they are attempting to do! So I have made a change to my S.O.P. I will still protect those who cannot help themselfs, and I will always lay down my life if nessarry for my brothers ands sisters in arms. But I;ll be dammed if I'll protect anyone who has a double standard well its ok for me but not for you mentality. If somwething ever happens her on American Soil & I hope to god it never dose. You will be able to see who is the good guys and who are thte bad guys ( and Im not talking about your everyday criminal.
    you will see people like the Kerrys , Clintons. Obams, Schumers and the list goes on. how well they will be able to provide security and food for thier families let alone American Citizans if they are still in power ( and I prey to God They wont be! ) thes people will do as they have always done they will try and buy there way out and have people get things for them. And I hope every American Citizan by this time will have woken up and say ,,well you got us here you can deal with your own problems! Don't count on me to bail your ass out of trouble, This is NOT the America I learned about in school, Our Political leaders are only in offce for afew reasons , Power, Money. and to see how many people they can screw over!. Just like the tv program that is currently on now UMMM oh yeah!! REVOLUTION ! If thet day ever comes ( and I should say when cuz its comming!) My brothers and sisters will always have a friend and someone they can talk to hell I'll even be the mess Sgt ( and I do Know how to cook o offense to military cooks some of them are great while others wellll lol) But I'll be dammed if I would lift one finger to help those who disarm us ir want to. You are on your own. I want to see one of these political morons actually have to shoot and kill thier own food and prepair it. I;ll bet you non-of them have the balls or the nerve to do this, they think thier money will buy help, well if and when this happens money will be No Good at least the politicans will have something in common with all the money they have stolen or taken in bribes and kickbacks or however they got it. And whe they beg and pled for help do what I plan on doing laugh in thier face and walk away from them and smile while flipping them the bird of paradise!...Doc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.