Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Huge Vet get together.. Vets please read..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Huge Vet get together.. Vets please read..

FLORIDA VIETNAM AND ALL VETERANS REUNION

Hit the link if you wish.. Vets, I know we have members here in Florida..
    14 days out.. Meet the young Sand Box heroes.. Us old decrepit Vets..
    Food, music, Military paraphernalia, choppers for the kids to touch every button the owner asks them not to touch..
    Aprox 75,000 people pass through.. Meet the SEALs, Marines we keep in a cage, let them out 1 hour a day, supervised..
    Staying at the "American Best Quality Inn." Exit 180 Melbourne Florida. #321-768-8439.. $50 a night, total with tax..
    Anybody?????????????
    No war stories, just fun, especially for the kids..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-19-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

4th I will see you there. I'm down in Miami, but have been in the mood for a long drive.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    4th I will see you there. I'm down in Miami, but have been in the mood for a long drive.
    Good Man.. God Bless yah.. Get a room at the sight I posted.. We stay Friday, Saturday, Sunday..
    Will be at the 4th ID tent or by the picnic tables near the beer concession..
    Me on the right.. Introduce yourself.. Good man, exit 180 for that motel.
    Guaranteed good time..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I'll see you there with the wife and kids in tow.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Just passed the word to my command so there might be a lot of road trips up there brother. Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score

I iosh I could be there with you all, but due tio my medical limitations, I cannot travel without a nurse. If theres a couple of bucks I can chip in let me know, I may not be able to be there in person ,But I can be there in sprit! If theres any medalions for this event Could I order one? ...Doc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    I iosh I could be there with you all, but due tio my medical limitations, I cannot travel without a nurse. If theres a couple of bucks I can chip in let me know, I may not be able to be there in person ,But I can be there in sprit! If theres any medalions for this event Could I order one? ...Doc
    Doc. No money. Don't worry about that.. Welcome home Brother, Thank You.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Wishing I could be there...
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Wishing I could be there...
    Welcome home Brother.. Yes a great time.. Each Branch of the Service torments each other.. God we have fun..
    Marines tell us how they won every war since the inception of Christ.. We sit in awe. They buy us beers if we cry. I love those guys.
    Really guys, girls, all... One fun time.. 3 days two nights, enough, I am getting old.. Lot of walking..
    Few years back I camped, tent.. Had to crawl on my belly to find help to lift me up.. Sucks getting old..

- 98 year young WWII Vet. God Bless him..
    - Doughnut Dollie, Nam. 8 women's names are on The Wall..
    - John Steer.. Survivor Hill 875.. Seen on the Military channel.. A heroes hero.

Feedback Score

I'd like to take my family, but I'm about to do a PCS move. If it was closer towards Jacksonville, I'd be there no problem.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.