Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Senate gun registration bill

Feedback Score

If and when there is too much fine print, I dont support it, and you will never find me supporting a democrat bill of anykind Id trust a Convicted Murderer before I would trust a democrat politican they are ain offcie for one thing only to rob the american people or what our orgional founding fathers granted US in the Constituation. these current democratic politicans dont give a shit about any of of US and I have the Paperwork to prove it. I mjust waiting for the right tim,e to introduce it, and this little document should get rid of 4 democrartic senators and a few congressmen on both sides! I dont play favorites. If I could run foir public office and win and providing my heart could take the pressure, Id run in a minute and on the platfor Id use there is no doubt I would win.
    And the first order of bussiness is to round up evcery ilegal allien and deport them forthwith, and scrap obamas pathway to citizanship, By doing this Obama is complicit in a crime of harboring illegals , and just how many of these so called illegal alians are truly going to go thru the pathweay to citizanship, NONE in my book , or at least not enough to matter, the millions that are being spent on this program, He is waisting every dollare on BS Programs and giving money away to all these other countries, Funny I never see any other country offering money to the U.S. when were in trouble, and you never will..Because the past adsministrators of this country hasd set us so high on a pedistal, everyone else thinks we have all the money in the world. I wa always told charity starts at home, if that s the case how ciome so many people cannot get medical attention, or insurance, or even a job, If the president or even the vise president offerd to sit down and wanted to talk with me about things , they wouldnt like my letter of im not going to show up, One because its just a BS Story and a media opptunity for the media pigs, and they wouldn;t listen anyway they think they are better than anyone else, And For the RECORD I;M STILL WAITING FOR THAT RESPONSE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE THAT I WAS GUARNTEED TO RECEIVE, AGAIN ANOTHER DEMOCRATIC LIE! jUST SO YOU KNOW GUYS i HAVE UNCOVERD THE MOST MASSIVE WAY FUNDS CAN BE CLAIMED BY HOSPITALS AND PHYSICANS, BUT SINCE THEY DO NOT WISH TO LISTEN, i WILL GET AN INVITE TI THE NATIONA REPUBLICAN CONVENSION AND LAY IT OUT ALL ON THE LINE.! oBAMA HAD A GREAT CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING ABOIUT THIS PROBLEM , BUT HEHE CHOOSE NOT TO RESPOND TO MY LETTER, SO IT WILL WIND UP HURTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PERMANTILY i HOPE!....Doc

Feedback Score

They just reported on Fox TV that once the bill is passed they will start working on closing all the "LOOP HOLES". Watch out for a lot of executive orders on this crap. Give an inch with these liberals and will take a mile. I wouldn't let them clean my septic tank with their tooth brush even if they promised to use it afterward.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Just seen this

Both sides hunt support in background check fight

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican opposition is growing to a bipartisan Senate plan for expanding background checks for firearms buyers, enough to put the proposal's fate in jeopardy. But the measure may change as both sides compete for support in one of the pivotal fights in the battle over curbing guns.

The Senate was continuing debate Tuesday on a wide-ranging gun control bill, with the focus on a background check compromise struck last week between Sens. Patrick Toomey, R-Pa., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va. Manchin said the vote on that amendment was likely to be delayed from midweek to late in the week, a move that would give both sides more time to win over supporters.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Default Your 100 percent correct!

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Im really really worried any one who ever saw a doctor for not feeling happy will be targeted or any one who ever got marriage counseling or grief counseling , tried a anti depressant that doctors are all to quick to prescribe because there like candy an every other TV ass is about this or that anti depressant . Im afraid any kit who gets stuck on a ADD med becaue he is a little hyperactive from the pound of sugar his mom gives him every day or what not might lose his rights . Im concerned people who really need help will avoid getting it because there privacy will not be protected .

To you got to the doctor an you tell him you have been unhappy , or you lost your , job or wife , or you feel anxious about loosing your home due to the economy collapsing , or what ever he says well we can TRY a anti depression a guy or gal your son or daughter it for a few months decides it dosent work makes them feel weird or like a zombie or to excitable an quits . Now there are no guns allowed in the home ever?

hell half the country ahs taken some thing at one time or another .

IMO there needs to be a jusge an a hearing involved before any one can take your rights away . I don't think some liberal doctor who is urged by his employers for liability reasons should be able to decide if or report you to a leo an they can just take your weapons .

to many people see the thousands of adds for anti depressants an think hmmm I must need to try this.

I feel there needs to be more attention paid to mentaly ill but there needs to be some pretty defined standards. IMO trying a medication or seeing a counselor or shrink is grounds for confiscation.

I also feel if that is how its going to go then any one who has tasken meds or seen a shrink should also not be allowed to hold a government office .

I wonder If Feinstein ,The Obamas , Bloomberg , holder or any of our elected high ranking officials have ever seen a shrink or got counseling or taken a pill? they control millions of peoples lives an affect how they live them.

I f we start taking guns then whats next? I can see a job applicant being turned down due to a back ground check shwing him not able to own guns because he was on ridlin when he was 8 . How many divorces end up with domestic charges thrown at some one by a vengeful spouse ? how many arguments between wives an another family members end up with a neighbor calling the cops an a disturbing the peace ticket that now becomes died to a domestic issue an costs the home guns?

how many father an sons go at it when a kid gets into his teens an thinks he can take on dad ?

removing guns from the home of some one who is in a mental health facility or has been committed is one thing an maybe a good idea if a judge has looked the case over . but having doctors , social workers , an LEOs making a call is another .

Im really concerned people who need help will be afraid to get help because of whats going on an those people might be the ones who will do a mass shooting or kill them selves, IM afraid family an friends will not report when people they love might need help for fear of there home being a no gun zone.

IMO our government an society should be encouraging people to seek help if they need it removing the social stigma associated with getting help an making it harder for you records an information to be seen no the opposite . were not going to address mental health issues if we drive the sick an those who wonder if they are into hiding .

I have no issue barring a person who has been committed or found insane by a judge from owning a gun . I have issues with the notion that every one who has ever tried a medicine pushed by multi billion dollar company an doctors is a risk.

This current law proposed of no sales at shows an on the net is just middle of the road republicans saying OK lets give the anti gunners some thing but not really give them anything . I have never bought a gun from a non ffl in my state at a show I don't even know how yo do a sale over the internet with out a ffl unless it turns into a face to face . you cant ship guns to a non FFL as far as I know .

Im guessing if I listed a gun on auctiuon arms in my area or on a some thing like craigs list ( tye ban fire arm sales ) or the net version of the local paper an then agree to meet them face to face in the same state this might be banned? ?????

are they going to start defining who you can call a friend ? will there be a set of rules dictating how long you must know a person an how to sell them a gun under thses rules?

If they really want to reduce criminals getting guns make it esier to do a transfer with out a dealer gouging it. Id love ot be able to say you know what pal Id love to sell you this gun but I want it out of my name an in your for 10 dollars we go to the the ?? or the ?? you give them you info an thye take the gun an hand it to you . after the transaction there is no record kept of what you have . we don't need a registry.

No one that is honest wants to sell a gun to a bad person but its very hard to do a transfer with out spending $40 . Im not sure a FFL needs to be the only one doing a check . local police , other places should also be able to do it . Im not so sure having a FFL doing a transfer for profit is the way to go.

I can license my dog for $10 but its $40 to do a transfer ? why. Leos run millions of license numbers every day on patrol they call in ever person they interview or come in contact with why is it we need to spend $40 for a FFL to do it.

I also don't like the position a FFL is put in if a person is rejected . Are they really set up to deal with a nut case or axe murderer?

If there is going to be changes then those private persons shuld nt have to go to a commercial business to do a transfer . there should be options .
    Hi ibiggun,
    You are absoloutily correct! anylittle thing from now on gets a person put on a watch list and to possibily be targeted for their guns to be confiscated. My brother just called last night he had a appointment with the VA Hospital in NY, ( AKA The Butcher Shop!) and after a few momenbts the conversation between a VA Doc & My Bro turned a bit suspicious, but at least he did what I had already told him to do. The Doctor asked my brother if he owned any firearms? My brother in a matter of fact in plain english asked him why do you want to know and what fucking bussiness is it of yourshe asked, The Doctor proceeded to tell him, well I have to ask since you are here for help, My brother said Im here for my fucking back injury not to have my head examined. The Doctor whio was forgin go figure!, started asking him questions that had nothing to do with why he was there, but more of a fishing expedition, on if he has any firearms, and what his mental status is. My Brother then got pretty pissed off, and went to the Hospital Directors office and filed a complaint. And In formed them he will not be comming back to the VA Hospital ever again. and the Doctor in question was called to the office of the Hospital Director while my bro was still there , and the whole thing was rehashed over again, The phycican proceeded to tell the Hospital Director that this was part of his examination, the Hospital Director then told the Doctor he was not there for that, and the questiones he asked was inapporate for this pituclar doctors visit. My Brother then changed all of his physical information on file with the hospital, and is currently looking to leave the state of NY.He also told the Veterans Hospital not to bother with him any longer, because he wont be back, and No-one will contact you for my records because I already have them! and I wont let my new Doctor contact you for any further information, the Doctor had the nerve to tell my brother that he felt that he should get some counseling, my brothers reply was why dont you go back to whatever camel humping country you came from and leave me alonefor good. My brother then left and called me and asked for my adveise, I told hikm to get a PO Box and actually change his physical address to his house to other family members , then back to a po box in a nearby city and not one of the ones at a post office! and he should be ok, and most of all change drugs stores for his meds and use his new addresses. I told him desperate times cause for the innocent to take desperate measures. to ensure there rights are not violated. And I urged him to start building his own guns instead of buying them out right from a vendor or store. Ny Is getting real bad they can try and start rounding up people with guns , but they have a hard time catching the crooks on the street, I t looks like the hoods ar smarter than the police, So in retalitation they choose to pick on honest gun owners!,,I hope evey democratic politican in the state of NY and Else Where who are pushing the Hitler gun control movement, not only gets voted out of office , but cannot find a job peroid for trying to fuck over the citizans of NY but the Citizans of the United Stats as well. Im the type of person that holds a grudge forever, And I will not forget the rotten things that our current politicans are doing to our honest citizans. and come election time I will speak up and you can bet your best firearm, that alot of politicans will be run out of office, So long as the people stand up against these tyrants,,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I saw the NY state VA is worried people will not get help due tot he gun law changes in that state. The new reported mentioned it in my they took guns from the wrong guy thread.

Its not just gun registration Im worried about . its job interviews, DHS no fly lists, how your treated at a traffic stop or in a court room. once this information starts getting out then there is no stop. any thing you do in your life can be viewed an judged as to what you may an may not do. How long before your drivers license is based on stuff like this ?

How many parents wont get there kids looked at for ADD?

I know a women who ha sa kid who is troubled from a divorce his parents went through the boy is 5 . she was looking at getting him counseling an possably a ADD medication as his is extremely hyper an acts out. I warned her an his dad that if he gets on meds an if he is diagnosed as having a condition he might not be able to hunt some day or own guns . Its a catch 22. the kid likely needs help unlike millions who end up on meds for no real reason but if he gets help he might be not get a fair shake at a job in 12 years or be able to be a fireman or LEO or what ever .

IMO until a patient is telling people he is going to harm him self or others or has shown obvious violent behavior or is obviously mentaly ill to a degree that he is dangerous his records need to be sealed . At what point is it time to call a LEO is the big question. would the sandy hook shooter have triggered a gun seizure ? Should have it ?

I grew up with two kids who are now convicted murderes that commited crimes after I knew them in High school one shot a elderly couple over 40 times . One was A nerd extreamly polite extreamly caring an extreamly smart . Something snapped in his brain I was stunned when he was arrested . you know how the neighbors always say he was such a nice quiet guy well that was every one who knew him . he grew up in a hunting family who respected guns an was well cared for . he just went nuts one day .

The other was just a average guy who ended up killing hookers an apparently had some delusional stuff in his brain.

My EX wife had a friend who went nuts in here early late teens early 20's was a super smart girl did great in school an then went off the dial in a about 8 months.

IMO the people wo know they have issues an are getting help are not he problem .
    It takes a real Man to admit he needs help an you should no have to worry about your privacy being violated an gun control should not be a excuse for the government to invade it .

I have know to many people who have killed them selves or have tried that should have got help but the stigma of it is to much adding this makes the problem worse .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.