Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Senate gun registration bill

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default New Senate gun registration bill

Is it just me or is the bill introduced today redundant to current registration laws? It is almost like they are having a laugh at the gun grabbers!

Feedback Score

Nope it aint just you. I read an article about it and it doesn't sou8nd like anything really changes. You still need to do backround checks for store buys, internet purchases, and gun shows, and person to person transfers won't be touched... I was definitely scratching my head especially when they said it was good bi-partisanship...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wait until you read the fine print!
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score

where IS the fine print?

This is what I was pointing out in the other thread. Lots of redundancy that doesn't actually DO anything.

Feedback Score

"We have to pass it before you can find out what it says!" Now, where have I heard that line before?

Feedback Score

The politicians probably think by passing this legislation, it will make it look like they did something. Regardless, I hope voters remember who they are come election time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

so you can't sell or buy IN a gunshow, but you can meet the guy down at the nearest convenience store parking lot and do business??

Im not sure where I stand on this, except this is what chuck you schummer & lausenberg have been screaming about and pushing so we are going to finally give them the so called gunshow loop hold???????wtf

then what the next time they go for gun control, what are we going to give them

slippery slope
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

jrs
    Feedback Score

I know where I stand on it ---- DON'T ACCEPT AND PASS IT OR ANY OTHER BILL THE DEMS FIND ACCEPTABLE.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    I know where I stand on it ---- DON'T ACCEPT AND PASS IT OR ANY OTHER BILL THE DEMS FIND ACCEPTABLE.
    Yup listen to jrs. Hes trapped behind enemy lines in Kalifornia. He knows first hand what Democraps are capable of in the name of the "greater good "
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

REMEMBER....Compromise means Liberals win more control over Americans and Conservative Americans lose more of their freedoms.

Nothing good ever comes for the Conservative Americans with a Compromise.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.