Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Getting the Anti-Gun Politicans Attention

Feedback Score

Default Getting the Anti-Gun Politicans Attention

Heres is a way thet you can get the attention of the anti-gun politicans attention. Write them a nicely worded letter telling them how disapointed you are in the representation that have done, and especially how you feel about the rights to the second amemendment, remind them of what they had said concering that right, Espically if they had stated they were on the side of the gun owners and then for them to flip flop to the anti-gun democrat side of politics and then let them know nicely that you will NOT be voting for them in any upcomming election. remember no matter how mad ya get, keep it simple so they cant say your threating them & most importiant they will understand what you are talking about, I would say something like this"""Let pick on McCain

Dear Senator McCain,
    After watching Your preformance as one of our elected representives. I wish to tell you personally that I will not be voting for you in any upcomming election. In my Humble Opinion you do Not represent the true feelings and wishes of your constituants that voted you into public office. So therefore I will be casting my Vote for a representive that will best represent
    the constituants of this State.

Sincerly
    John Smith
    AZ Resident & United States Citizan

CC- BLha BLHA News
    also let them know in the letter that they need not contact you back
    Something Simple to the effect Of what I have written and the same with every repreresentive in every state, and the CC- make sure you send one to a newspaper and or Tv Station, this way the Goverment cant say well you threatened a representive with harm. You have the right to inform your rep on how you think they are doing and if they are that bad tell them so, and that you will not vote for thier re-election. and with the papers and newds having a copy the goverment cant accuse you of wrong doing. If enough of these letters get around I'd be willing to bet that all this would go away quickly, How do you get a Politican to do the right thing? tell them your not voting for them and you made a mistake by doing so to begin with and you can nicly inform them there is no need to contact you back you have made up your mind, this is bassically how Im wording all my letters and I cant wait until the political bumbs start calling to get votes. ...Doc

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I wrote a "nice" letter to como's office the other day stating that 9 of my mutual hunting buds and myself no longer hold hunting/fishing license's in NY any more as well as we have all pulled out our campers from campgrounds we have been in for years as a group. These campers were our home base for hunting, fishing, 4-wheeler, and snowmobile trips and just plain family vacations in North Central NY for years. So in total with all the kids and families, campers, and licisenses for boats, wheelers, snowmobiles ect, that totals over 30 people not spending a dime there anymore,,

there,, TAKE THAT!!!! As of this last week end we have all now just finished up moving,,, ALL,, the campers back into VT or into our back yards for now. Us ++++ Them (NY) ,,,= 0 $$$$$,,, touche !!!!

Hit them where it hurts I say, it ain't just companies moving out,,,, it's sportsman too!

TAKE THAT,,,, New York!!! And that's all from one small community of <3000 people,,, lots of other sportsman are doing the same thing around here and writing letters to convey that to the state of ny too.

Myself, I'd been contemplating the purchase of a 125 acre piece of land with a camp on it and was at the point of doing the closing with-in the next 3 weeks, along with my bud purchasing the adjoining 250 acres for our family adventures. Not now! Both,, "SALES CANCELED".

We both called the realtor the same day in a conference call, this last Monday,, and canceled the sale's on both pieces. I thought the poor realtor was going to blow when we told him why we'd both backed out of the sale.

He told us that,, that was about the 6th sale he'd lost in the last 2 months specifically because of the new gun laws in NY.

I relayed all this info to como's office, as well as did the other families involved. The realtor,, he was the most pissed of the bunch, loosing >400K worth of sales ,,, really pissed him off. He's a hunter too, and understood why.

He stated,, "in no uncertain terms" he'd be contacting the governors office too. We'll see If I or anybody else involved gets any responses, but we SURE DID put our foot down and hit them in the pocket book on that one,,, fug- um!!!!

We'll take the 400K we were going to spend for the land, plus what we spend as a group there each year for vacations,,,, somewhere else,,,,,,,,, Bye Bye ,,NEW YORK !!!!!!! See ya!

How Ya Like Them "BIG",, Apples ?????

Ya love me now, NY ???? FUG YA!!!!!

Feedback Score

Good for you TWA! And once the state astarts loosing tourism bussiness especieally the hunting season, He will take some heat , Id also inform the Board or tourism and any other state agency that will listen. Tell your realtor This will come uop at thier sakles meeting as to whay people are not buying. The more you can out on cuomo, the more pressure he cannot stand he will back down he has no choice, he has already committed political sucide his carree is over when it coem to a new govenor comming in, an last but not least checj ever canadate going for public office and check and see what thier position is on the second amendment it they say they are for it say th4enk you very much, but We have herad that before and we get screwed how would you be able to fix this problem, Id also inform him off the cuff that remember what you said to get elected ! so yu in office keep your promise or we will vote you right back out you work for us,! It is time we take back the country, Politicasn make laws because we allow them to by voting them in, And they seem to forget they can be voted out just as easily....Doc

Feedback Score

Hey TWA that was a good call brother. Especially with a state like New York which needs every dollar they can get.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

We did what we had to do ,,, it really sucked to have to cut my nose off to spite my face on this one though! For ,,Both of us !!!

That was a sweat piece of land I'd wanted for years and it was loaded with great hunting of all types, we were even going to set up a separate camp ground area on the opposite end of the property on a small pond for everyone's campers, so all of us could still continue to do things together as a group. But No Way in Hell was I going to invest that much $ and time into something I may not be able to hunt and shoot on, and just not worth the chance. It's really not all that accessible and would be hard to sell off later if you wanted to. Except to hunters or some one that wanted to be,,,, REALLY,,,, off the beaten path. The nearest road, a class 3, is 3 miles away from the camp,and a logging road only to the camp.

Hell!! Some of us have hunted, fished, 4 wheelered, snowmobiled ect., ect. , together for >35-40 years so it will be tougher doing things together now. Especially sense we all are getting older and we knew the area well and had set hunting patterns that accommodated what physical limitations most of us have to one extent or the other. Oh ya, we've also held the lease on this land for the last 20 years too, so we had established trails and blinds, overnight tent campsites, ect all in place. It's a real shame indeed, we're all sad about having to make this decision. But it's just not a sportsman friendly state now.
    Even a bit of "Hell Raising and Devil Worship" has happened over the years there with some of these folks!!!! Surprised,,??? Lots of "good" ,,?? stories and memories were made there. Maybe that may be a contributing factor for my being so beat up now,

We'll figure something out.

Hopefully the letters and actions will help turn things around,,,eventually,,

but I don't hold out much hope,,,

Feedback Score

NY State will Just raise taxes, and I"ll just get rid of my property, the way I did my house. which is what they base your property taxes on is the condition and what it sold for etc, and then when you do it right yur property taxes stay nice and low...Doc

Feedback Score

I now live in the state of Washington, Better hunting here, Lots more Large Game to hunt and the fishing ..well yu have salt water or fresh take your pick. and the best thing is, the Goverment here is fighting Washington! way to many outdoorsman here plus all the military the Goverment knows where thier bread is buttered! , and they know if they try that bullshit here. theres all ready people in the bacj ground that will strt the campagines NOT to RE-ELECT any current politican who votes for obamas & bidens bullshit gun laws.weathier it be a dumbocrat or a republican whom ever votes for the new gun laws the citizans here will tell them to fuck off and not vote for them. Hell I know a guy who just told his wife to hit the bricks, because she thought we needed more gun control and he filed for divorce. This is some of the fall out that is occuring that no-one really knows aboutand makes all those dumbocrud gungrabbing idoits who just happen to be lawyers that want to make a name for themselfs and be rich. And to make matters worse she will not be entitled to collect his social security when he dies , since they haven't been together for 10 years as the Federal law requires. and he has changed all of his estate and wills, and too boot he had a prenuptial agreement so she is really screwed now all beacuse of a stupid politicans wanting to be the big shots and violate a persons rights that are afforded to them under the United States Constituation.
    Even worse I was contacted by a friend of mine who is in a reserve branch of the military in NY and he said he's getting out of the Military and moving out of NY State. My Own brother has refused to renew his NY State Sportsmans license and has gone to another state and regestered his cars there and received his new license, and he told NY State to Fuck Off! and that thier nothing more than communists that are infiltrating a free nation. ( He Showed me the Letter he was sending to Albany its a doozie!!! he calls all the gungrabbers everthing but decient human beings!! and I have to admit he did good he didnt swear once in the Letter! ( I would have had put a few words in there just to make a point like hell or damm or a little harsher thats all tehy understand!!! ) I feel bad for the honest citizans of NY and I hope every fucking gungrabbing democrat and or republican that they converted by eathier promising them something or agree to back a republicans bill I hope thay all rot and burn in hell that is where all TRATORS TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUATION BELONG RIGHT AFTER THEY FINISH THIER LIFE SENTENCE IN PRISON FOR HIGH TREASON FOR VIOLATING THE RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES AFFORDED TO AMERICAN CITIZANS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES!.
    As an American Citizan I am outraged that the majority of the politicans in this country dont even have the balls to stand up against Dumbander & Chump! and his side kick Joe Drunko. take a good look at these idoits, joe & hillery, schumer,boxer, fienstien, and every other democrat and the democratic sympathizers who wear the republican title they are all nothing but Hitler wannabes, but instead of persecuting the jews its The GUN OWNERS, that our current govermental administration sees as a threat. Its not all about the sick morons that are going around shootin up theaters and schools. Its Emotionally disturbed people, people with a grudge who knows what goes on in thier minds. But now since the goverment has mades all these desicions concerning gun control , shit lets call it what the Hell this is , This is a major adjunda of the demoratic party to totally disarm the United States Citizan. Now My question is how can these assholes get away with doing this, when in fact they are breaking every federal law in the book. So I prepose this we al know that INS is not happy with dumb dumbs decision for the pathway to citizanship, its rewarding criminal behavior! If you or or Idid this we would get locked up and deported. and espically now with all the ememys the united states has brought down on us. Why arnt they made to pay the ultamate price, Jail You cannot simply just say ok your here this is what is going to happen. I firmly belive that Obama himself is an illegal citizan, who else would come up with a plan like this but a criminal who him or herself wishes to avoid criminal liability and to take the responsibility
    for thier criminal actions. I think its time that we have outr own million man march on washington DC to give them a piece of our mind, Let us pick a date and statr with every Capitol in every state and lets not beafraid to tell them go ahead and vote this crap in and we will vote your ass right our of office. I do belive at that point they will back down, what is the three things a politican cannot live with out? #1 His political Stature and power, #2 Which is equal to No#1 Thier saleries and how much money tay can rob from taxes and programs to fund thier own projects , vactions and additions to thier multi-million dollar homes, and flying all over the world at the tax payers expences. Refuse to pay taxes as long as you do not owe any, can you imagine if everyone didnt file thier taxes because of the Goverments bullshit. that would be catostrophic and the only ones to blame would be themselfs. I have taken my fight one step further, I have taken all my decorations , and citations ribbions and badges and certifacates and have returned to them DOD with a letter of explanation of my actions and in the closing of my Letter I stated I served in the United States Military in two Branches, I cannot in good faith keep these items under the current conditions, of what I consider a dictatorship. and that is not what I fought for. And if you get that low on man power, and a draft is re-enstated just skip my name over first of all I have served all the time that was nessessary, and No#2 I will not fight for dictating assholes not now not ever! Remember in 1776 Our forfathers fought and died so that we could have a better life, and not be taxed to death, and have right as an indivudals. But that is no longer an issue since they seen to be slowly stripping away our rights little by little. Lets take thier rights and see how they like it I'll betcha they wont like it anymore than we do. I may not have a whole lot of time left on this marble, but Im going to fight to the very end. And I cant wait until the Political establishment starts calling for votes, My plan is to denounce them ,show them how stupid thay are ( but there so stupid they may not reconize it!) and last but not least I will be hobnest enough to tell them that Im am one of those citizans that is tired of thier garbage and I wil fight tooth and nail to make sure they do not get re-elected!....Doc

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I sent this one to my Ga. senators today. Wasn't too nice and I am not sorry about the way I feel.

Senator;

You have disapointed me in your vote against gun owners in Georgia ( a RED state). You have told me before that you would uphold the second ammendment. By caving in to the Liberal rederrect coming out of the white house you have betrayed the people you represent. You should have stood with Rand Paul against a bill that will do nothing to solve the problem. There is NO common sense in this bill. I will be donating to Rand Paul and God help me I hope he will someday soon be president.

Sincerely:

Feedback Score

BULLSHIT DOC...WASHINGTON STATE VOTED 56% to 41% IN FAVOR OF THAT NIGGER-PIECE-of-DOGSHIT. If you all get New Yorks laws rammed down your throat, you'll deserve it. I'm out in Clallam Co. alot. Those nitwits went 57% for the chimnp, and hell, half of those people are ex-Coasties.
    Hunter

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hello Gents,

There are only two ways to get the attention of a Politician:

1. Threaten the Money Flow.
    2. Threaten their access to the Money Flow.

It's sad, but I do believe that this is true. Not everywhere, and not every Politician. But, when you see tens of millions of dollars being spent on an annual salary of $135,000.00.....There has to be influence, or there has to be the ability to manipulate, or something worse.

My best advise to all concerned is this: Do just exactly what TWA did. Follow your heart, even if it hurts. Do what you believe. And then be honest with the innocents along the way....The Realtor, the Shop Keeper, the Bait Shop owner, etc. etc. etc. Suggest to them that their best course of action is to write to their Politicians and lodge their complaints, and unhappiness.

This is truly the most effective means of influencing the Political Critters. One guy backs out of a Real Estate Transaction, this has a Domino effect on everyone from the realtor, to the Shop Keepers, to the Gas Stations, to the Doctors, and the Lawyers, and the Waitresses, and the Cooks, and everyone else in the community. The key is to get all of them, or as many as possible to send an e-mail. The message is so much more effective than just "I want my 2nd Amendment Rights".....Even though that is what the Criiters should care about the most. They will follow the money like blood hounds.

Hey, TWA: I am really sorry that you were forced to have to make this choice. I am certain the this was a Premium corner of God's Country. I hope that you find a suitable alternative. This just sucks. Mostly because now I will not ever even have the chance of an invitation......Kidding..

Keep your chin up. This knothead will pass in time. Just like all of the rest. It would be nice if the knotheads in New York City would get a clue....

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.