Thread: Welcome to Obamacare

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Welcome to Obamacare

Damn is this what we are going to look forward to?
    Neurosurgeon Needed Asap

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmm Ill do it but I want the title first. ill also need a Exacto knife an some duct tape an a roll of paper towels an a bottle of Jack .

Feedback Score

Hey Big. If you need a whole roll of paper towels myou're doing something wrong.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Wonder what all the Canadians are going to do now that they can't come down to the US to get away from their "free universal healthcare".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ya! This is so sad but will be common place soon.

Four ways Obamacare will be a bigger disaster than you ever imagined

“If you want to make something expensive, the best thing you can do is regulate it. This is going to be the case with Obamacare, as insurance companies and medical providers prepare to cash in on the best thing to happen to their pocketbooks since ever.”

Four ways Obamacare will be a bigger disaster than you ever imagined - Health & Wellness - Catholic Online
    Indifference to Evil is Evil!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Best of all, your congressional leaders get to keep their sweet government healthcare, which is a separate system run outside of all the others and is exclusive to themselves alone.
    Four ways Obamacare will be a bigger disaster than you ever imagined - Health & Wellness - Catholic Online

Dear leaders who took a brief look at the insurance said "We don't want any part of that crap, give it too the sheep. Envelopes from the insurance companies were flying $$ when that vote came up for Nappy care."
    It gets better. Nobody even has any idea what the pork is attached to this bill. The voters never read the bill, lawyers could not understand the bill.
    Do we need health care fixes in our country, yes? But this sure as hell is not it. Keep yer powder dry and get ready to pay more for everything when you leave the house.
    Small companies and food franchises, for example, will get around it by cutting employee hours..
    Stock up on large company items still made in America. Anything made in America.
    Remember Chinese and foreign crap, is exempt from this insurance..
    Think your families food bill was high before?
    Keep your seat belts on. Lets get ready to prep, it's almost the end..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Obamascare or Obamacrap-what's the difference?

Feedback Score

Obama care is illegal plan and simple you cannot maker people buy insurance especialy when the cost is so fucking high, and the majotity of them will not cover a pre-existing condition for a peroid of time, Si it dosnt matter what the monkey in the White House Says the insurance companies will do as they want when they want, and to keep this pratice all they have to do is move to another country, and then all the Democrats will offer them huge tax breaks to come back to the US , My motto is if you leave because you dont want to pay your taxes fine dont ever fucking come back! and you are not allowed to do bussiness in the United States again, See the problem is oUr goverment is all talk and lies and deception with a little smoke and mirrors thrown in for good measeure. I served in the Military under 5 presendents and they all do the same thing pussy foot around and hem and haww well we cannot do this how will it look to the world! who gives a fuck,,The Current president is breaking the law that had been set in place before he was born in what ever country he wishes to lie about thie week.In plain english he could be the anti christ,,He just keeps eritting checks to all these third world countries and dose shit for the american people, as far as Im comcerned he can go sit on clintons cigar and go fuck himself..and if you stop and think about it you notice he has to hace bill and hillery shadow him around that is because he dont know what hes doing! and is surly about to cause the collaspe of our socity as we know it. So instead of throwing out numbers that we all now and that are mostly inflated and he was voted in by dead voters and prison inmates and his party planted election signs on vacant properties ( I should know his little obama bees planted it on my lawn.! he a crook plain and simple and we have no recourse against him, other than to get him out of office there is enough evidence against him to impeach him and his little bitch too. and if the country falls into the hands of kerry the ketsup king, things will certainly be worse so all three of them neeed to be caught in the same scandle for them to be effectly removed from office. I have a friend who is shall we say, hears alot of what goes on in the walls of power and I got him in touch with people who are known for getting politicans into trouble with what they plan to do or who they want to screw. Im diying slowly, and with my lasrt breath I will expose these idoits for waht they are Greedy War mongering jackasses whio have nothing better to do than rob the american tax payer, and by the way when is BIDEN GOIN TO PAY BACK ALL THAT MILLION PLUS DOLLARS HE SPENT ON TAXPAYERS MONEY, iN CASE ANYONE IS AWARE OF THSI IT IS THEFT OF gOVERMENTAL FUNDS & TAXPAYERS MONEY HE HAS TO PAY THAT BACK! NO IF AND OR BUTS...dOC
    Last edited by dcholl; 04-15-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.