Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bomb Blasts In Boston...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Albeit this story hit 8 years ago, still could be related. Makes you wonder, regardless.

Boston Terror Plot Suspect in Custody | Fox News
    Published January 22, 2005
    FoxNews.com
    One of the 13 Chinese nationals allegedly involved in a terror plot against Boston was in custody and being questioned by authorities on Saturday, FBI sources told FOX News.

Authorities were interrogating Mei Xia Dong about her involvement in a possible terrorist plot (search) against Boston that was made public in an FBI report Friday. Airport and transit authorities responded to the report by boosting security — adding patrols, activating radiation detectors and posting pictures of some of the suspects.

FBI agents were looking into an uncorroborated tip that 16 people — 13 Chinese nationals, two Iraqis and one other person whose nationality was not released — might be planning an attack.

Feedback Score

If the saudi had anything to do with it, he will be lucky to survive the night.

Regardless will be interesting to see how it develops and the spin put on it.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
    -Benjamin Franklin

"If the Good Lord wanted me to use percussion caps I reckon the river beds would be full of 'em for the takin"
    Old flintlock shooter I met at the range.

In this day and age it is easier to stay stupid than it is to stay ignorant. I have had the misfortune to have encountered many informed idiots

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So are we in for more bs commercials from the saudi's about how they are are friends, like they paid for after 911?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i sure the media has all ready decided it was a right wing former military pro-gun white christain to blame.

even if the BATF and DHLS fingerprints are all over a detonator found on the scene.

Obamma is going to make a speech--blame GUNS--and whites --

+1 You can bet on it.

Feedback Score

this area looks safe lets gather around here and hope no one has a suicide vest

seriously get out of the area

It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.-Haruko

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    So are we in for more bs commercials from the saudi's about how they are are friends, like they paid for after 911?
    Thank you moleman.. One more time.. Staying out of this. But thank you Sir, it was all Saudies did 9/11, Cept but a few.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

maybe the suicide zappers didn't show? --it is monday ain't it?--

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I'm from Boston and I didn't know anything about it until I got in at about 4:45.At that time the stats were 2 dead 28 injured.Our disgrace of a governor was on tv telling people that he talked to the president and he was promised help from every government agency needed.I started to wonder how long it would take to link it to guns somehow and then all of the sudden at 5:10 a reporter said the the mayor of Danberry CT. had just tweeted that the last mile of the Boston marathon had been dedicated to the victims of Sandy Hook and that some of the parents had been sitting in the vip seats near the finish line.I haven't bothered to turn the tv back on since.

Feedback Score

Wolf Blitzer got in on the right wing tea party bashing. People ae still fuckin bleeding and they are doing this?!?!?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.