Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Bomb Blasts In Boston...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I have been at every Boston marathon since the mid 80s. It has always been a great day of celebration here in MA. It is a state holiday (Patriots day) and a day that we all look forward to.
    The pub I always go to is at the 3 mile marker, so no where near the blast. After the runners go by, we all go back inside to watch the rest of the race on the many TVs they have. We were having such a great time until the bomb went off, I've never seen so many shocked faces before. It turned a wonderful get together into a tragedy in the blink of an eye. Things have still not returned to normal around here and I expect will not for some time. My heart goes out to the families of the deceased and wounded.

Feedback Score

It sounds strange to me that -in such a Liberal cesspool as Boston-they celebrate "Patriot's Day." Patriots are on Obama's list of American Terrorists.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Fortunately, We have not forgotten that it all started here 238 years ago this week. 12 miles from where I grew up.

Feedback Score

It seems, Mr. Administrator, that you all have forgotten EVERYTHING. It is people from Bahston that shoved the Kennedys up our arse for five pharquing decades.
    Just sayin'
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Now your catching on to why living in this state is so frustrating for us republicans. This state is so blue it makes me want to puke everytime I go to the polls. We manged to get Scott Brown voted in to finish out Admiral of Chappaquiddicks term when he did us all a favor and croaked. But that was only because we caught the dems napping. They thought that Coakley was such a shoe in that they didn't even bother to show up.
    Unfortunately, when it came time for re-election they woke up and voted in the other douche bag Warren.
    There are a number of us trying to put up a good fight, but there are just too many moron dems in this state to accomplish much.

Feedback Score

Mr. Administrator, there are at least 45 states that I would rather live in than Massachusetts. My list does not include Kaliforinia, Neu York, Neu Jersey, Connecticut or Maryland. You can do a lot better.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dario541 View Post
    Mr. Administrator, there are at least 45 states that I would rather live in than Massachusetts. My list does not include Kaliforinia, Neu York, Neu Jersey, Connecticut or Maryland. You can do a lot better.
    He can't for now dario.. He owns a company up there.. Plus if Chief leaves Taxachusets, their will not be one Republican left.. He has to stay, to protect the flag..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    Now your catching on to why living in this state is so frustrating for us republicans. This state is so blue it makes me want to puke everytime I go to the polls. We manged to get Scott Brown voted in to finish out Admiral of Chappaquiddicks term when he did us all a favor and croaked. But that was only because we caught the dems napping. They thought that Coakley was such a shoe in that they didn't even bother to show up.
    Unfortunately, when it came time for re-election they woke up and voted in the other douche bag Warren.
    There are a number of us trying to put up a good fight, but there are just too many moron dems in this state to accomplish much.
    Yup exactly why I was so happy to get out of Kalifornia. There is actually a good sized movement that wants to split the state in half into North and South because much of southern Kalifornia is Red. The Populations of Orange County and San Diego County can easily rival L.A. County (which goes blue religiously), but they can't compete with L.A., Sam loves Faransisco, Oakland, Stockton, and Sacramento. Plus the south holds most of the electoral votes.

It will never happen though the Dems have the wheel of that entire state and are driving it right into a wall.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    He can't for now dario.. He owns a company up there.. Plus if Chief leaves Taxachusets, their will not be one Republican left.. He has to stay, to protect the flag..
    +1. 7.62x39. You stay there and do what you do. Don't let them chase you out. We will come pull you out from behind enemy lines if things get too hot.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

When these idoit democrats start stating they going to run fior office , showup at thuie reallies and ask questions, tape it even with a small taoper recorder. dig into thier back ground and find out allthier nasty little skeltions in this closet and expose them just double check your facts and sources and then put them so far back they couldnt get elected as the milk monitor in grade school! Pin them doen and catch them in a lie and then stick a fork in thier ass and consider them done,,,,Doc

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.