Gunco Forums banner

Bomb Blasts In Boston...

4K views 65 replies 31 participants last post by  o.d. ak 
#1 ·
On the News now, Fox News Channel at least.

• 3-7 Devices (early reports) detonated.
  • At least one additional device found, to be destroyed by Bomb Squad.
  • 10 people at Boston Med with "Amputation Injuries"
  • 3 dead (un-confirmed)
  • Stocks are tumbling (265 Points)
  • All Police, Fire, etc recalled in Boston, Surrounding communities sending teams into the City.
  • New York going on High Alert and lockdown.
I was on the phone (Video Conference - support Call) with a gentleman who was two blocks away from the Finish Line, and I heard 4-5 distinct reports (explosions), however, that means little or nothing.

Putting my Tin Hat on firmly, I see this as a potential Trigger Event that the Gov. will use to further clamp down "in the name of National Security" or "For the Children" or "For the Public Good".

The event is bad enough. I fear the Gov. reaction.

God's Blessings and Prayers for the victims and their Families and Friends.

And even though I really HATE Boston, I am INFURIATED that ANYONE would do this in one of the Cradle's of MY NATION, and MY CONSTITUTION!

I hope they FIND WHOEVER DID THIS, and CHAIN THEM TO A POST IN BOSTON COMMONS FOR 1 HOUR.

Let Justice be done.:headbang:

See less See more
#2 ·
My heart goes to the victims and their families.

#3 ·
My thoughts and pryers go out to the famlies in thier time of need and unbeliveable grief at this time, As much as I hate to say it I personally belive this is a direct fall out of the stupid democratsying to ban guns , with only revolvers and old drunk joes shotguns are no match for multiple perpitrators. In My humble opinion just from looking at the news footage this was no gas explosion!! well what is obama and his dumb ass clan going to do now other than shit thier pants, I think he bragged to much about the terriost groups being almost washed up!...Doc

#6 ·
Jihad Comes to America

Authorities ID a suspect in marathon bombings - he is being guarded in Boston hospital

Last Updated: 4:49 PM, April 15, 2013
Posted: 4:28 PM, April 15, 2013

Authorities have confirmed to The Post that they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.

The suspect — a Saudi national who suffered shrapnel wounds in today's blast — is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital.

A law enforcement source confirmed to The Post that 12 people were killed and nearly 50 were injured in today's blast.

Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

12 DEAD, 50 INJURED AFTER 2 EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

PHOTOS: EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

Authorities have a identified a suspect, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

Law-enforcement sources said at least the first explosion occurred in the lobby of a nearby hotel.

#8 ·
Stephonopolis made mention that because it's patriots day they may be looking for a right wing extremist. What ever happened to journalism?

#9 ·
i sure the media has all ready decided it was a right wing former military pro-gun white christain to blame.

even if the BATF and DHLS fingerprints are all over a detonator found on the scene.

Obamma is going to make a speech--blame GUNS--and whites --

#12 ·
Albeit this story hit 8 years ago, still could be related. Makes you wonder, regardless.

Boston Terror Plot Suspect in Custody | Fox News
Published January 22, 2005
FoxNews.com
One of the 13 Chinese nationals allegedly involved in a terror plot against Boston was in custody and being questioned by authorities on Saturday, FBI sources told FOX News.

Authorities were interrogating Mei Xia Dong about her involvement in a possible terrorist plot (search) against Boston that was made public in an FBI report Friday. Airport and transit authorities responded to the report by boosting security — adding patrols, activating radiation detectors and posting pictures of some of the suspects.

FBI agents were looking into an uncorroborated tip that 16 people — 13 Chinese nationals, two Iraqis and one other person whose nationality was not released — might be planning an attack.

#13 ·
If the saudi had anything to do with it, he will be lucky to survive the night.

Regardless will be interesting to see how it develops and the spin put on it.

#19 ·
I'm from Boston and I didn't know anything about it until I got in at about 4:45.At that time the stats were 2 dead 28 injured.Our disgrace of a governor was on tv telling people that he talked to the president and he was promised help from every government agency needed.I started to wonder how long it would take to link it to guns somehow and then all of the sudden at 5:10 a reporter said the the mayor of Danberry CT. had just tweeted that the last mile of the Boston marathon had been dedicated to the victims of Sandy Hook and that some of the parents had been sitting in the vip seats near the finish line.I haven't bothered to turn the tv back on since.

#20 ·
Wolf Blitzer got in on the right wing tea party bashing. People ae still fuckin bleeding and they are doing this?!?!?

#26 ·
I want to know if the "Saudi National" " person of interest" is going to be interrogated , or will he be given Miranda rights & a free lawyer ??

Guess which one I think it will be.

#29 ·
Yup. I watched this with my wife about 25 min after it started. I said to her;
Do you remember all of that Tin Hat stuff you heard me and JRS talking about? I think this might be the trigger!

She looked at me for a long moment. Then she said: Are we ready?

Regards,:kick:

#30 ·
Whoever the group that did something like this at such a fun event as the Boston race had to be sick..
Like hurting kids on a school bus or the like.. All it does is create hate for their cause, or ideals. I don't give a damn what their political beliefs are..
What the hell do the idiots gain by doing such a stupid thing?
So many cameras there, even pre race time, they will narrow this down to who did this moronic deed.
I have been at the finish line for the Boston Marathon.. It is a good time party, fun and experience to see once in a lifetime, if you have not seen it before..
Sic em Law Enforcement and make them suffer in hell for their sickness.
Stupid sick mother friggers.. May they rot in hell, for what they or whoever did such a sick stupid thing..
Prayers on the way for all injured or sadly killed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.