Thread: when is the UN going to get involved?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Arrow when is the UN going to get involved?

i can't help but wonder when the big "O" is going to ask the UN to send some muzlium UN troops to contain the terrorist problem in boston?

we all know he is just LOOKING for an EXCUSE to violate the US with FOREIGN muzilum troops!

Feedback Score

We dont want any fucking Blue Helmets here! We have enough politicans who think that they are GFod and can do anything that they want Like Obama now wanting to access Medical records without permission & vioating Federal Hippa Laws, IN my opinion just by wabnting to dso this makes him a Criminal and those that allow him to do this are just as complicit in his actions and if they do do this they Should be imoprisoned and fined just like anyone else would, and last I knew a Conviction Of Hippa Violation is a Felony, Impeach Obama today, avoid the upcomming summer hollidays!!!! Doc

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

No, no, no! Bad!!!!

We want the Blue Helmets to come here! Have you ever seen how well those helmets show up at 1000 Meters? I can hit that 3 out of 5 times!!!

Bring them to me. I will set up a lawn chair, and lemonaide....

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

might have a nice little war if the un would try that. that would be one of those unacceptable act inside our country that cant be tolerated not even for a minute.IMO

Feedback Score

Hell ya, get some.

Feedback Score

you got that right bellson my man. my sight is getting pretty bad these days anyway.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'll bring my bench and easy chair too bellson,,,,,,,,,Follow the bouncing blue ball,,,

PING !!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I was trying to explain to my wife that "blue helmets" are viable targets, and she wasn't understanding it. Then I showed her a picture of the UN Blue Helmet's nice aiming feature , and now she gets it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.