Gunco Forums banner

Boston 200+ rounds???

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
S.W.A.T. sends over 200 rounds down range and doesn't hit anything? A performance like that on my job would get me terminated.
These guys should have the FBI train them. At least they can hit little boys in the middle of the back and take out unarmed women carrying babies.
I wonder where Mr. Horiuchi is now.
Hunter

#2 ·
Mr. Horiuchi. By and act of God he is suffering in hell... That is one sick mother frigger..
Even after his fellow L.O.s found his sniper empty casings at WACO, he swore he did not shoot women and children fleeing the fire..
Was that not Horichi the slope, they brought in and he killed Miss Weaver, holding the baby at Ruby Ridge?
I am not anti Police, but they have a special place in hell for that son of scum.

#3 · (Edited)
Lon Horiuchi
The face of evil.. Mother friggen slope..

Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi (born 9 June 1954) is a U.S. FBI HRT sniper who was involved in controversial deployments during the 1992 Ruby Ridge standoff and 1993 Waco Siege. In 1997, Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge; the case was dismissed.
Lon Horiuchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Goggle the scum.. Think even his fellow Officers wanted to see him die a violent passing..

#4 ·
Yeah, I seem to remember there being something about a proper sight picture before you squeeze the trigger. They were just shooting up the place like cowboys. No sorry, that inference is offensive to cowboys.

As far as Hourouchi, what a POS he is!!!! I still can't believe that he got away with it, especially Ruby Ridge. The powers that be should never have allowed the charges to be dropped.

#9 ·
Back in (1987?) LRPD responded to a "hostage situation" in Little Rock. It was a total Keystone Kops scenario; there were no hostages, just a drunk guy who'd shot off a few rounds of .22 in his living room. He was found hiding under the bed after over 500 rounds were fired by LRPD, wounding three police officers with friendly fire.

The prosecutor tried hard to hang "attempted murder of a police officer" on the guy, but they couldn't find a way to explain away various .38-caliber recovered bullets with the guy only having a .22 rifle and a "Bucket Of Bullets" (remember those?) on hand.

#11 ·
That's the top-of-the-line training they get which is why only they should be allowed to have guns.

#13 ·
I respect Law Enforcement Officers, But when they decide to be judge jury and exocutioner or just a plain everyday hood hiding behind a badge abd theyre have been many, and it happens every day in one city or another, or one state or another. Corruption and Law Enforcement Violence has no bounds nor is it restricted to one area.
But when these man & women ( Belive it or not there have been a few gals to cross the line) they should be held to a higher standard, Just as Military Personal are supposed to be held to a higher standard however it like anything else it depends on whom the person is and what crime was commited determins the severity of the Punishment. Currently the US Military Has a few guys from the Army that are awaiting General Court Martials anfd for these boys the most they can receive is the death penality, and that is exactly what they are facing. First off dont get me wrong If they killed innocent men. women and children, then by all means do what has to be done and get it over with and move on. But the one thing that must be taken into account is how many times were these men deployed to a combat zone. Things sure are diffrent today then When I got up every morning I had to screw my head on before I started the day.(<<< jarhead!)
In my humble opinion they are pushing these guys way to much, to much overseas time in a Combat zone. and its not going ot get any better , and these idoits in washington know this, but yet they keep sending people back over and over again, Talk about wasting money they are deploying units for 4-6months, not to mention were country hopping from war to war.pretty soon it wont be the war in afganistan, or Iraq war, its wil just be known as the Middle eastern war. As I said somewhere in a previous post, myself and somefriends were discussing this shit before the first Bomb was dropped after 911, this will go from one muslum country/nation to another. And so far the goverment has proven myself & my friends 100percent right, and Im sure we were not the only ones. Thoseof us who have spent enough time in the military knows this is going to continue for a long ,long time ( I hate being the bearer of bad news) Our Goverment should have the balls to get all US Military Personal out of all hostial Nations, and order all civilian workers and companies that they cannot do bussiness with countries that are under hostial conditions with the United States. But is seems that they are more worried about violating the constitional rights of american citizans. than ending all the hostilities and getting all of our men and women home where they belong. We dont need to teach Iraqies and afgaistanies how to protect themselfs they have been at war for hundreds of years and there not going to stop just beacuse Uncle Sam shows up. And now as if we didnt learn the first time around, we may be looking at a sequel to the Korean War. The politicans we have, seen to think we have to be the worlds example, Bullshit, if they want to live like idiots and kill one another let them. If they strt here then stop them. Once the job is done come home.

Bin Laden -DEAD
Wacky Kadaffy- DEAD
Most of Bin Ladens top Officeals -DEAD
Sadam Hussane - DEAD
The Majority of the Top Soldures for these Terroists are DEAD:
Now bring everone of our GI's HOME
Deport any non-citizan to thier country of orgin
DO NOT ISSUE ANY PASSPORTS OR VISAS TO PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST OR NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES;
Secure All Borders from illegal Entry, an easy way to creat jobs, enhance all border security with pryor military service personal regardlees of any medical condition, if they can work use them. as long as they do not or have not received a general court martial.
or have been imprisoned by civilian authorties for any felony offense, Things can be done to make our country safer without going into major debt. There are m,any things that our goverment can do to make our country a safer place against terriorism. But they Choose eathier not to due to pure ignorance, or as we have been saying all along our so called leaders have no common sense or the balls to do the right thing and get rid of these moronws once and for all and bring our Military Personal Home....Doc

#15 ·
News???? is saying they used rubber bullets. Now I have never heard, used or seen rubber bullets..
But my God, video of the L.O.s shooting at the boat this shamook was hiding in. Uh, Damn sure sounded like real weapons to me?
Sounded like the battle of the Wor shoo one hung low..
Anyone fire rubber bullets? Who is gonna pay to plug the holes in the poor guys boat? No way if they were live rounds, that thing is gonna float.. Poor guy.. He should have asked the guy to get the frig out..
"Dude, uh, I like my boat. Your gonna die. Can you please get out of my boat?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.