Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: affirmative action? --what is going on?

Feedback Score

white man be taking care of the other man for a long time now. dont think itll quit now while theyre a head do you?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I'm a straight white american male and I've lost out on 2 state and 1 city job in the last year because of affirmative action.Can I sue for discrimination or unfair treatment?I doubt it,I'd probably be locked up for a civil rights violation.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

It's insanely rampant in large corporations, especially in the Defense Industry, since you're bidding/working on Govt contracts. Gotta do things the government way. My company is slowly becoming just like the fed gov. So many rules and regulations now that the mechanics can't hardly fix the planes. It used to be the job was #1, and everything else was incidental. Now following the Osha rules, corporate rules, state rules, and govt mandated procedures for defense contractors is all job #1, and actually working on the planes, is all incidental. It's insane.

I have lost out on jobs before because they hired based on affirmative action. Most recently was 2006 when I was passed over for a management position the company had been grooming me for for about 4 years. I was the "Deputy Manager in Charge of Air Force Programs" on a military C-9 program. When my boss took a position at another facility, I was the #2 man, and was supposed to slide straight into his position. All kinds of letters of commendation/recommendation, including a letter from the outgoing manager stating that I was the best fit to be his replacement. I had also been involved with the program for over 10 years at the time, plus about 18 years with the company. Then all of a sudden they hire a black guy from OUTSIDE the company, who had never dealt with fixed wing aircraft in his life, only military helicopters. He was in no way shape or form my equal, especially when comparing resumes, but they still hired him. I was so pissed off, I couldn't see straight for a month.

Hey Bill, how's that African Space Program working out?? LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

That sounds familiar.There's nothing worse than having someone who knows less than you tell you what to do when you know he doesn't know what he's talking about.Except maybe when they tell you to do something the wrong way or when they screw up and blame you for it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    It's insanely rampant in large corporations, especially in the Defense Industry, since you're bidding/working on Govt contracts. Gotta do things the government way. My company is slowly becoming just like the fed gov. So many rules and regulations now that the mechanics can't hardly fix the planes. It used to be the job was #1, and everything else was incidental. Now following the Osha rules, corporate rules, state rules, and govt mandated procedures for defense contractors is all job #1, and actually working on the planes, is all incidental. It's insane.

I have lost out on jobs before because they hired based on affirmative action. Most recently was 2006 when I was passed over for a management position the company had been grooming me for for about 4 years. I was the "Deputy Manager in Charge of Air Force Programs" on a military C-9 program. When my boss took a position at another facility, I was the #2 man, and was supposed to slide straight into his position. All kinds of letters of commendation/recommendation, including a letter from the outgoing manager stating that I was the best fit to be his replacement. I had also been involved with the program for over 10 years at the time, plus about 18 years with the company. Then all of a sudden they hire a black guy from OUTSIDE the company, who had never dealt with fixed wing aircraft in his life, only military helicopters. He was in no way shape or form my equal, especially when comparing resumes, but they still hired him. I was so pissed off, I couldn't see straight for a month.

Hey Bill, how's that African Space Program working out?? LOL.
    Ha Ha Ha!! I took it up the rear too Chris!! Those Airframe Techs from Lockheed I met at AGT sure knew what was what. They had been ALL OVER the world. They had stories about the "Brothers" that would terrify Hitler or Stalin. And THEY'RE HERE NOW!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ah you guys are to young.. I remember the 1950s when they rebuilt the minorities housing projects..
    Took them about 2 years to dump garbage out their friggen windows and crap in the streets.. Friggen animals..
    Welfare.. Belieive it or not endorsed by hitwit.. Good way to control people.. Give them just enough for drugs booze and something to eat..
    It really works, till he came up with better ideas. No it was not just Jewish people he got rid of..
    Damn problem is, were running out of money for people to pay for it..
    Next plans Nappy. Whats up Bro???
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    And I don't have a shred of white guilt!
    The problem now is that it's so prevalent it's called a hate crime if you go against the P.C. police.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by konrue66 View Post
    If you say this very loud you will be called a klan member or worst. I made the mistake of telling a dem about how my brother was bussed to a different school in little Rock AR in the 70's and got the sh!t kick out of him every day. I was called all kinds of bigot for telling the truth because he was talking how hard desegration was on the poor black kids.
    Lets not forget its cool for the Blacks to promote "Black Star Power" with a big black star on every single commercial break on their own t.v. station. What about the fact that over the last 20 years the token sissy, or dork on a lot of tv shows/movies is now a white guy, and often the tough guy/cool character is black????? There's affirmative action in its finest......we've done such a good job of leveling the playing field between races huh?

What would happen if I had a White Entertainment Television station? Bomb threats, shut down by FCC, etc. And don't say it already exists as CMT either....lol.

A white man can't be proud of his race or heritage because its being racist. If I point out that whatever neighborhood the mexicans take over; they turn into the same disgusting ghetto they moved away from in mexico; I'm a bigot or un-sensitive to the fact they had no other choice but to live that way in mexi-hell.

But it's cool for those other ethnicity's to wave their flag in blatent disrespect of OUR Independence Day, not try to assimilate into our country, and be bios against Americans in general.

"Sometimes I wish there was a Zombie Apocalypse so I could start shooting all these Mother*&%kers in the face." -can't remember where i heard this one from.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Used to work for the gubermint. In my office, a white male did not have a chance at promotion unless he was willing to eat the crap out of a supervisors butt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.