Gunco Forums banner

Hello, Adolph; Goodbye Freedom

538 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dario541 
#1 ·
Here you will see that King Adolph is not going to wait on congress to bring a Communazi dictatorship on you:

Here Come the First of the Executive Actions - SurvivalBlog.com

Depending on how it is implemented, the implications of this change could be huge. With the stroke a of a pen and without the consent of Congress, ATF bureaucrats could make ANY gun part or accessory (including magazines) or ammunition that were originally manufactured or perhaps even those designed for military use no longer legal for importation for civilian use. That might mean no more milsurp parts sets. No more milsurp magazines. No more milsurp ammo. No more milsurp optics. Perhaps not even spare firing pins. This could be ugly.

#3 ·
I know how to run a mill, and I know how to run a lathe. Believe me, if this is true, I will be investing in at least one or two Bridgeport mills to make trunnions. It would take a little bit more to figure out gas block and sight block, but could be done. I am getting real sick of this crap. I sacrificed 6 years of my life to uphold our rule of the land, and these pencil pushing cock breaths think they can just write over the constitution?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.