Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Black Powder - Background Check Bill

Feedback Score

The way she read it, it sure was a slick was they slimed over the word smokless powder and seemed to tye it to the next word explosive. Smokless powder is not explosive. It is a progressive burning propellant. What a bunch of propogandist gestahpo!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I see a big crack down on fireworks now that the media has shown how to build a pressure cooker bomb on national TV .

reloading supplies will be the next loophole they look to plug.

Im going to buy powder if if It is ever available again to last me the next 20 years.

how long before we get a copy cat bombing or two to stir this more ?

Feedback Score

Charcoal,salt peter and sulphur soon to be on the list.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

loophole
    NEVER USE THIS WORD>>

Feedback Score

time to start making my own powder! and black powder will work in any gun, Just have to clean your weapon well, and might as well stock up on gun cleaning supplies as well.!
    hopefullwe can rid this shit out until the next election and get all these demoidoits out of office all at once!! and any republicans and independants that side with the democrats on thier stupid gun policies, and the rest of thier other stupid moronic Ideas,
    If they continue to stay in office, they will forever ruin this country and what is next genocide for the sick and elderly and the poor and disabled. Id be willing to bet a dollar to a donut that given the chance they would do it in a heartbeat! and one thing to ponder whats to say those plans are not in the works under the new obama care UNhealthy PLAN. Doc

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NEVER USE THIS WORD>>
    yea i thought about it . I should have put perceived, envisioned or imagined or something in front of it.

Im sure the media will let every one know how every thing in the world is dangerous except tvs, cell phones, internet, an video games .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    time to start making my own powder! and black powder will work in any gun, Just have to clean your weapon well, and might as well stock up on gun cleaning supplies as well.!
    hopefullwe can rid this shit out until the next election and get all these demoidoits out of office all at once!! and any republicans and independants that side with the democrats on thier stupid gun policies, and the rest of thier other stupid moronic Ideas,
    If they continue to stay in office, they will forever ruin this country and what is next genocide for the sick and elderly and the poor and disabled. Id be willing to bet a dollar to a donut that given the chance they would do it in a heartbeat! and one thing to ponder whats to say those plans are not in the works under the new obama care UNhealthy PLAN. Doc
    yes we need a thread on making homemade blackpowder OOPS !!! maybe not a good idea, how about BP subsitute.

I could see after the next time and there will be a next time the bombers took the reciepe off of gunco
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup ,,,,sure enough,, a couple days after this story came out,, all the black powder went from 17-18 bucks to 27-29 around here,,,, here we go on black powder now. OUCH!

Glad I have plenty of that too.

Feedback Score

but what about fireworks?
    It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.-Haruko

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OK92 View Post
    but what about fireworks?
    NEXT

if anyone has the formula to make black powder substitute ( not black powder) like pyrodex do not post it on this site or any related site but let longtime members know you have the formula
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.