Gunco Forums banner

A Liberal talks about guns-and does a great job!

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  dario541 
#1 ·
#4 ·
what the hell is wrong with mrs. feinstein i ponder. a corncobb founded by a proctologist or a head up somewhere it dont belong. just looking at her facial expression and you can see the hatred cant you. she looks just pure evil doesnt she even when she speaks and looks at something.

#6 ·
If the Devil was a woman, I believe that he would look like Diane Swinestein. She has an evil leer. She seems to be so consumed by hatred that she looks like Mrs. Satan. I imagine that the Devil has a special place for her to reward her for what she has done for him!

#7 ·
IMO Finestien is traumatized by the the murder of SF mayor Mosconi an milk in San Francisco.

I suspect she has mental issues . I wonder how much counseling an other stuff she has gone through? If she was one of us trying to get a gun she would flunk the check likely if here true mental health records were really researched likely.

she want to ban nuts with guns but some how politicians with much greater power don't need a back ground check? how is it of to ban a vet with post traumatic stress disorder but the same vet or person with a similar issue can run for a office that gives control over people ?

The women needs some serious counseling IMO.

I have issues of the media using crime victims an those who have lost family as a source of reason for passing bills.

the Sandy hook parents for example. They have suffered a tragic loss . There is no w ay any one who has been dealt a loss like that can think clearly an yet the president an an the media an all the other liberals think that the sandy hook parents should be the source of responsible decision making .. That would be like asking one of the Boston bombing victims if we should allow muslums to be in the united states ? or asking them if we need more security at marathons ?

IMO WRITING LAWS BASED ON THE WANTS OF THE TRAUMATIZED IS A BAD IDEA. INSTEAD OF PARADING THEM AROUND THE COUNTRY THEY NEED TO LEAVE THE PARENTS OF SANDY HOOK ALONE TO HEAL.

#8 ·
IMO Finestien is traumatized by the the murder of SF mayor Mosconi an milk in San Francisco.

I suspect she has mental issues . I wonder how much counseling an other stuff she has gone through? If she was one of us trying to get a gun she would flunk the check likely if here true mental health records were really researched likely.

she want to ban nuts with guns but some how politicians with much greater power don't need a back ground check? how is it of to ban a vet with post traumatic stress disorder but the same vet or person with a similar issue can run for a office that gives control over people ?

The women needs some serious counseling IMO.

I have issues of the media using crime victims an those who have lost family as a source of reason for passing bills.

the Sandy hook parents for example. They have suffered a tragic loss . There is no w ay any one who has been dealt a loss like that can think clearly an yet the president an an the media an all the other liberals think that the sandy hook parents should be the source of responsible decision making .. That would be like asking one of the Boston bombing victims if we should allow muslums to be in the united states ? or asking them if we need more security at marathons ?

IMO WRITING LAWS BASED ON THE WANTS OF THE TRAUMATIZED IS A BAD IDEA. INSTEAD OF PARADING THEM AROUND THE COUNTRY THEY NEED TO LEAVE THE PARENTS OF SANDY HOOK ALONE TO HEAL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.