Gunco Forums banner

christains BEHEADED in new jersy! WTF?

996 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Seadog 
#1 ·
Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

[video=youtube;zV61APm3WTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV61APm3WTA]12 April 2013 Breaking News New Jersey USA Egytian Muslim beheaded two Christians - end times news - YouTube[/video]

Mainstream Media Ignores Beheading Deaths of 2 Christians In New Jersey | Opinion - Conservative

a long time ago wasn't NJ a part of the USA? now muzilums are beheading christains there?

did a earthquake or hurricane sandy move new jearsy to the mid-east while no body was looking???:dunno::dunno::nono2::angry::pokinit::fe ar:

#4 ·
I saw the title and read it as christie. I thought those boys would be sawing all day. Have to sharpen the knife a time or two.

#6 ·
i thought i was in the united states, damn muzlums invading wally-martz and now their just cutting the heads off a few christains in the streets.

i bet when the check they will find that the perp is probably drawing assistance and is here on a student visa--

#7 ·
And remember NJ has some of the dumbest gun laws Ihave ever seen ,,Well until Cumo went nuts in NY and just violated everyones rights, So when the people of these states want to know what has happened and why they cant defend themselfs, they can blame thier leaders and thiers noway they can deny this, because the whole country seen what these hitler wann-bes have done, and the Blood will be on the hands of the democrats who made these laws in the middle of the night light a thief who rips you off, but a thief and a politican is pretty close together in resembalence so you may need a score card to identify the players.But If I lived in any of these states Id organixe the biggest protest that could possibily be done legally, One thing to keep in mind Cumo is a dumb ass like his father and he hates confrontation especially when it points out that he is wrong and is Stupid. These are the type of people that will get you killed in an instant with thier moronic ideas. and they they play the blame game and will blame other politicans or say the citizans wanted this its not my fault,,,,Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.