Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

It's good to see that it was brought out into the open and i'm sure it happens in all 50 states but nothing will happen.Obama could come right out and admit he wasn't actually born here and he cheated to get into office while giving the U.S. the finger on national tv and we'd still be stuck with him.It's a disgrace but it's the truth.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IT DOES NOT MATTER NOTHING MATTERS ., IF YOUR A QUEER LOVING LIBERAL THE LAWS DO NOT APPLY .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Say what ever you like about Nixon....Kennedy pulled Shitcago by fraud and he HAD THE PROOF. He refused to come out because he didn't want to destroy the country he loved! Myself, I won't be happy until we drag that Mothetr Fu.... out of the "White House" and string him up...country be damned!!! We either get it back NOW or it's lost forever!

Feedback Score

The talk about honesty in Goverment , they got it wrong Its Dishonesty in GOVERMENT that gets you that big paycheck and the power to fuck everyone over! that is why I cannot wait until the next elections.Im going to tell everyone just how wonderful the democrats are, with all my paperwork and just how fucking much they care about teh american people being ripped off, When they ask how come I did not file any formal complaints Ill show them the copies and all the agencies that the complaints were filed with but they choose to screw the american people and stick them with all the money that was illegally paid to doctors , Hospitals etc, and yet they still did nothing! but stick the american people with the bill as usual!!....Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

boiling tar and feathers and where is that split rail?--!!!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    I got the torches, anyone have the pitchforks? Lets get the tar and the feathers ready! Anyone? Shoot, I'm thinking in a different time frame I guess. One can only dream right?
    That's what I'm saying!!! Of course I've been saying it as soon as the birth certificate was PROVEN to be a fake!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention his fake SSN, Selective Service number, etc.... There is nothing about this person who is occupying the White House that is real. All smoke and mirrors, lies, and doublespeak. I still can't believe that he got a second term!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Just think what he has in store for his THIRD term!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    +1!
    x2 .............

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dcholl View Post
    There has to be something that can be done with these assholes, They should be removed from office as well as the vice idoit, And then turn it over to Romney & Co. and all laws that were enacted by obama should then be considered nul and void, due to the fact he was placed on the ballot under Illegal proceedures, But you cant tell me that know one else knew about this shit in Dc, and they should be prosecuted as well and removed from politics and Jailed,,And as a Bonus prize he can have biden and fienstien and schumer as cell mates, lets see how well they can run from the real Politicans of the Prision Yard!!, ((( Maybe a Petition on we the people might get some attention, espically take a snapshot of the page when its all done and as soon as the White House takes it Down take it to the news Media and let them ask what happened? it could become very interesting!!!...Doc
    x2 .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.