Thread: HLS more ammo than the US ARMY!????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 HLS more ammo than the US ARMY!????

Reps challenge DHS ammo buys, say agency using 1,000 more rounds per person than Army | Fox News

the DHLS in now buying more ammo than the US army!

WTF is wrong with this picture??

Feedback Score

Well they obviously need to be trained more than Soldiers and Marines... I like how when the truth gets told the Dems call it conspiracy theories. Deny, Demand proof, make counter accusations... The key to being a good Democtat nowadays.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Are these guys really that bad at shooting? Or are the doing extensive CQB training? I know that in one week during my None Compliant Boarding school, maritime based CQB training, we shot over a 1000 rounds per person. Most of it was 2 to the chest, 2 to the head, transition to pistol from M4, 2 to the chest, 2 to the head.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by STGUSN View Post
    Are these guys really that bad at shooting? Or are the doing extensive CQB training? I know that in one week during my None Compliant Boarding school, maritime based CQB training, we shot over a 1000 rounds per person. Most of it was 2 to the chest, 2 to the head, transition to pistol from M4, 2 to the chest, 2 to the head.
    If they shoot anywhere nearly as badly as the Boston PD (400+ rounds downrange, & they couldn't even kill 2 squids from 20 yards away without running one of them over...)they may really really need the practice...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They know there'll be no more available when they start the civil warII.Time for them to stock up.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Janet is a scary scary woman.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm pretty sure that most of us have ,,WAY MORE,,, rounds per person than DHS, or the military,,,combined,,,,,,,,when you compare it on a per person basis, and we're just a sampling of the population here in this small forum. How many other forums are out there? How many other people? Each with,,, how many rounds each, and the skills to place them where they need to go? SCAREY AMOUNT!!

Stop and think a second,,,,we got what ,2500-3K or so members here? How many rounds per person do you think we have combined here? How many others in other forums have a good stock,,how many rounds,,total,,,, do you think that would be in the "true patriots" hands??? Just a few!

When trying to take our rights away they had better take this into account, it won't be a "romp in the park" trying to enact there communist overthrow of this country, the Boston Tea Party would be nothing by comparison,,, I just pray it never comes to that in this country. It's a fucked up world we live in lately ,I tell ya.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good Lord,, doubles again!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.