Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tom knapp RIP

Feedback Score

RIP Mr Knapp.
    One of the greats

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Shotgun? What shotgun? I've seen him mdo it with everything from a .22 revolver to a smokepole. He was like Bob Munden. The man could do it all.
    Via con Dios, mi amigo.
    Hunter
    Definitely!! He could shoot about anything you put into his hands. He was truly a great ambassador for the shooting sports. I feel like once these greats like Tom Knapp, Bob Munden, etc...are gone, they won't be replaced with people of the same caliber. (No pun intended.) There may be talented trick shot artists, but I just don't see the same gentlemanly attitude. We have well and truly lost a great man. God be with you and your family Tom.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.