Thread: Response from Political Representives

Feedback Score

Default Response from Political Representives

Well as we all know those pesky democrats are at it aain , today they are tring to get something introduced here. So I wrote Seanators Maria Cantewells Office after receiving a letter from Her Office that I had went thru the NRA's Email System to Contact Pliiticals prepresentives in your
    District. Any Who She went in an on about how Harry Reid doing this and that and about gun legsislation, It was as if she was trying to sell me on the idea , when I orgionally told them to leave the United States Constituation alone, and quite trying to disolve the 2nd Amendment, and to leave honest gun owners alone , and that we had enough laws on the Books already that are not being enforeced.
    I called the deomcratic party on what they had said about gun show loophole and how no checks were done, Hell theres a gun show here that if you are not a member of the Waashington State Arms Collectors Asso.
    you cant even purchase a bumpersticker there. but they will take your money and let you walk around, and then if you do decide to buy a firearm, I then proceeded to tell her That you have to go thru the Federal NICIS Instant Background Check, and that once again thier information was false that they were providing to the American Public. So basically after telling her the democratic part was worthless nad spends more money than a kid in a toy store. ( But I said it Nicely! and not exactily in those words because well all know that the Senate & Congress is about as dumb as a rock) In closing I told her That I cannot in good faith I cannot or will under any circumstances support the Democratic Party or any Member of the Republican Party who chooses to violate the Rights afforded to the Legal Citizans of this Nation that was granted to us by Our Founding Fathers and that is explained in the United States Constituation, and this is much more than some historical document gathering dust, This Document also defines whom we are. And For my next item on the adjenda Im going to see what the Hell I can do about these stupid Phone calls from political canadate that occure five or six times a day!....Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

this country with this shitty economy , politicians running around spending money like they just won the lotto, i tell ya shit is about to boil over!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I have still not heard even one republican point out that guns bought on the internet have to be transfered through a dealer. They all talk like you can bypass checks by just ordering anything you want on the web.
    Frustrating to say the least!

My senator Clair McCaskill is a total waste of time to call or write to. No matter what I say, I get a " Thanks for supporting me" reply.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Every time you hear a stupid Political Critter spewing crap about no Background Checks, and Internet Sales, you need to send them a note, I do not care if they are your critter or not. Take their name, and send them an e-mail. Be nice, but point out that they are lying, and that you are going to tell all of your friends and family what a filthy liar they are.....

Then say something about the fact that the states, and the federal Health Care and Patient Privacy Laws are preventing the current NICS system from being effective.

Then suggest to them that instead of hashing your rights into dog shit, they might want to force the states to participate fully by withholding federal highway funds until they come into compliance.

We do not need more laws. We need the existing ones to be fixed, and enforced.

Then we need to get the knotheads to eliminate the stupid laws one by one until we have an effective set of common sense laws. But that's too hard. Just ask them.

Regards.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I have still not heard even one republican point out that guns bought on the internet have to be transfered through a dealer. They all talk like you can bypass checks by just ordering anything you want on the web.
    Frustrating to say the least!

My senator Clair McCaskill is a total waste of time to call or write to. No matter what I say, I get a " Thanks for supporting me" reply.

yea it is obviously ignorant and stupid to pass a law that is law all ready!

i am a bit shocked at how stupid politicians are about the very laws their supposed to KNOW.

i have been buying firearms for ever over the internet and every one went through FFL dealer --this has been the LAW as far as i can remember.

when i was a child my dad ordered a .22 rimfire through the mail and he had to sign for it! that was a long-long time ago--

Feedback Score

I had called the Senator on everything She had to say in her Corrispondance, I had all I could do to ask her what tabloid she reads to get her information.I had also told her that there was no need for her to write me back, and informed her of being on the list of persons that are agaisnt the second amendment! And that I will say everything I have to say when election time comes!...Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.