Thread: officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi

This is just the first thre paragraphs, read the full story at this link
    Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi, lawyer says | Fox News

Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

TRX
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.
    I hold no respect for the Anointed One or his administration, but this is bullshit.

If this lawyer or her defendant isn't going to name specific individuals, this is just grandstanding, not a lawsuit.

What next, threats from the Tooth Fairy?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

this is soo typical . the carrot or the stick type of BS.

if you don't take the bribe you get the stick!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Perfect,,, let them keep threatening them publicly,,, it will just show just how much these assholes in office are outa control!! Now this has to come to light, it further illustrates how far this administration is willing to go to keep from bearing any responsibility for,,, ANYTHING!!!!!

The stupidity of this current administration is unbelievable,,worse yet,, it illustrates just how gullible folks really are now days. They can't even fess up to the facts,and somehow I'm sure it's Bush's,, gun owners,,,or someone else's fault,,,,, NOT THERE'S,,,,,ya Right!!!!

Lets see where this goes,, more than likely nowhere's, it will get burred like all the other SNAFU's that have happened lately,, I'm sure.

I'd be willing to bet you won't see much on this on the evening news,,,,,

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

WELL ALMOST HAD THE DOUBLE POSTS CURED,,,,,,,,,

THERE BACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.