Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Home Depot Battle to the Death

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Home Depot Battle to the Death

Found this on another forum it got some real interesting answers.

You are chosen to compete against 9 other people, a battle to the death. All ten of you are locked in your neighborhood Home Depot. The place is closed and lit by flood lights above exits and other misc. lights that make action movies look sweet. The goal is to kill one another to become last man standing. Last person alive gets to leave, and a unlimited hd gift card.

You are allowed to choose 3 pieces of equipment to aid you. Anything with a bar-code counts as one piece of equipment. For example, if you choose a nail gun, then a container of nails will be needed, so that would equal two pieces of equipment. You can only use the weapons you choose originally. No area of the home depot is off limits. The outside gardening area is in play, the only sealed doors are the exterior ones.

What three items would you choose and what would be your strategy?

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I would find a (1) OBA to put on and gas the place.To make Clorine gas (2&3) would be easy.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

sounds like a new celebrity challenge TV game to me!

now which 10 celebs are we going to put in the " home depot death match"?-- LOL!

Feedback Score

(1) blank key (2) Maglight and a trip to the key making machine on my way out....
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Thats an interesting scenario. Not sure what I would pick. I'd have to peruse the website first to decide. Off the top of my head I'm thinking of a MAPP gas torch, some rope, and an axe.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

POLE SAW!!!! + PREMIXED GAS,,,,,,,,,,,

CHARGE,,,, VROOM, VROOM,,VROOM!!!!!

railbuggy,,,, beat me to my first choice!!!!

Feedback Score

2 tactical tomahawks and 1 pitchfork ought to do it. Strategy??? Try to hide until there's only ONE left to fight!

Last edited by Ken3030; 05-17-2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: because
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

ak9
    Feedback Score

Default railbuggy nailed it

1) acetone/ 2) CaClo3(pool shock) or 1) NH4 / 2) bleach And a 3) NOSH mask repirator .. the ex figured this out the hard way
    Last edited by ak9; 05-17-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: innaccurate ?

Feedback Score

I was thinking along those lines until I realised that you need something to mix it in if you adhere to the guide lines. Only 3 idems! Air Compressor, nails, pipe.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Just pull the fire alarm.. When everyone leaves, you win.. Geez how easy, by legal law all have to get out...
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.