Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GSG STG44 .22lr

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I forgot about this thread, I posted this in FU's "fathers day" thread, found them on sale for $25
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...rm4440103.html
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

double post ,sorry.
    Last edited by Eugene Onegin; 12-26-2013 at 05:57 AM.
    Tree huggin' dirt worshipper!

Feedback Score

I wonder if you could put one of those WW2 ZF-41 rifle scopes on one, - http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/1049480.htm
    ( Just for look )
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

I like the GSG StG44-22. I find it accurate and most of all fun to shoot. Every time I have it out at the range people ask about it and want to shoot it.

I guess I don't believe all firearms have to have some ultimately practical use some can just be fun. Although I wouldn't have any problem small game hunting with it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I would not use a 1k scope and 1k original mount with this 22lr copy get a sarco repro mount and a repro scope or russian pu scope they are similar
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Now that's a good call Sprat.
    I was looking around for something earlier and ran across the gun today in the 450ish range,, for that I just,, Might Consider,,one,, they are cool as Hell IMO but I just haven't handled one yet and would really like to see one in person before buying one. I think I just might be on the hunt for one,,not really sure yet. But it sure would fit the bill sense I'm pretty much just interested in unique stuff now having already owned just about every type of gun ever made at this point in my life.

I like unique nowadays! Hence the Buick,,it's running that way with hot rods now too. Something different is always fun.

Feedback Score

Twa2417,

I think you will like it very much, well with the exception of the magzines that take a little getting used to. It is heavier than the average .22lr rifle but I found it very accurate and just a blast to shoot. Heck you can roar through a 25 round magazine and not have to mortgage your house to be able to afford to do it!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well maybe,,but not so sure about the refinance part,,,,22 ammo is at a premium around here,,, still,,,Gerrrrrr Damned if I can find a 50rnd box for less than 6 bucks a box around here anywhere yet, if at all ! The last 100 packs I found around here were >11 bucks,,Good Lord, it's cheaper to shoot my 7.62x54R right now,,,what's up with that???

I know from your reports on them that they sound like a real fun toy to me. I just really like the looks of them as much as anything plus I think they'll be a low production gun so they should appreciate over time. I may just may have to break down and get one after all. Sad part ,, if I get even 1 more gun, I just may have to consider another safe, I couldn't stuff one more gun in any of the three I have already have without blowing out the door!!!

And as Scotty on Star Trek would say,,,,"Captain, I cannot push her anymore,,,she's going to blow"!!!!

They all look like the Michelin Man right about now there so stuffed full !!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I saw several at the gunshow on friday in the crate, i stopped looked at one again, the dealer got excited, he said with the shortage of 22lr they have been hard to sell, he offered me a good deal, but again having a functional East German KKMpi-69 is more fun, I would rather have a real STG-44
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I got to admit Id like to have a 22LR range toy that serves no real purpose other than to have fun with . One of these days . the gun looks like it would be fun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.