Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Man makes "machine guns"

Feedback Score

Default Man makes "machine guns"

Check this out

Marion Co. man making machine guns in home arrested, deputies say | www.wftv.com

I watched the news, dude made a few mp5's has an sks and a few others, holy cow MACHINE GUNS!!!!

The media is so ignorant machine gun=an externally fed gun typically via belt feed. They showed a 10 round stripper clip from an sks
    they intentionally skew the facts.

They raided him on a tip thats the scary part for me, its getting to the point you can say anything about anyone and the police(gestapo) will kick your door in.

Joe
    Last edited by akguy85; 06-28-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Same thing here in Loganville GA but it was DIAS's and modified AR lowers to except it.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

its getting wild in the wild ....

i dont tell anyone anything not even the site(s) i go pertaining the subject ..... its that bad ...

its like you have a gun ( and never been in trouble with the law nor looking for it ) your a serial killer and you mad ...

its like WTF !?!?!?!
    Will Wayde likes this.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Silence is golden! It does not pay to advertize! Even a fish would not get in trouble if it kept its mouth shut!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

A 1911 with a MechTech upper and some promag drums might be fun.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

keep blabbing about your builds, post pic's, set up tutorials to get a rep. tell everyone at the range what your doing worst yet sit in a BAR and tell folks what your doing

myself and others gave this advise after december but new and current memebrs still feel they should post here and on other sites what they own and are building

I will say it again tell no one what you own and what you have including relatives, sister's boyfriends, extended cousins etc
    gizmo.45 likes this.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sprat,I tend to agree. But, these very things are what made this site what it is. I am leary of posting new builds but I do it anyway because I am an American, and my rights are protected by the Constitution, i.e., the 2nd amendment. Now that being said, when they haul me off to the gulag kicking and screaming I'll be thinking "I wish I had followed Sprats advise." And wise advise it is.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

in a communist state they educate children to turn in their own parents if they say or do anything that ain't 100% approved by the communist party.

one has to ask the question?

when did the USA become a police state? was it 2008 or 2001?

Feedback Score

427, I often wonder, when I read certain posts, how old the poster is. Me? I'm a 61 year old Crippled Old Biker Bastard. And for me, this crap started back in the '60s.
    I was asked by my commie pinko faggot Problems of Democracy teacher how my father treated me at home. Told him it had nothing to do with class work and was none of his business. When he asked me the fourth time, I told him if he asked me again he was going to the hospital. He didn't believe me.
    Thank god for Justices of the Peace. Went before him, told my story, and he dressed down that POS teacher so bad I felt sorry for him.
    I've been fighting this crap for 45 years and my father for 30 years before me. If you think it started in 2008 or 2001, you need some older friends.
    Hunter
    Will Wayde and bellson like this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

not me I am 55 what I wrote in this post was and is advice my father gave me growing up, we had a cousin who could not keep his mouth shut about what he owned, in those days its was the M-1 carbine and he had one well his house got robbed not once, but twice cause he told anyone who would listen about the rifles and pstols he owned and even after he got robbed he had not changed.

learn the lesson now, cause you may end up in jail or on bail fighting trumped up charges only to resolve the whole thing in 3 years and your property mistreated and rusty ( what did you think they would clean your confiscated firearms?)

if anyone (ANYONE) starts the conversation your answer is " I sold them all to a dealer after the event in december", and I borrow my brother in laws shotgun to hunt
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.