Thread: Partial results from Obama mandated CDC study on gun violence

Feedback Score

Default Partial results from Obama mandated CDC study on gun violence

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Nothing new here that has not already been stated previously by John Lott and other scholars who value truth.

Still, I think we should point it out to Fox News....And ask when they will be reporting on it.

THAT is how it needs to be done.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

all firearms deaths are pretty remote odds wise, even when you include all criminal activity and police shootings .

what are the stats? like 200 in 350 MILLION?--

getting killed by your HMO is like 50/50 odds-- in comparison 200,000+ ?? and we don't really know cause they kill so many by incompetence that ain't discovered--could be three times the reported number.

and we ain't even seen "obama care" yet!

i bet it is going to be a real killer!

people will be dieing cause of lack of care and the care you do get will be some hodjie Drs freshly imported from haji-stan! and he'll still be getting a kick-back from the drug Cos to use his paitents as guni-pigs for a little cash on the side.

the US government is GOOD if your a foreign Dr living in the US! and it is about to get a lot better! ca-ching dr hodjie you just won the lotto $$$$$$

Feedback Score

I can't wait to see people actually get healthier BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF DOCTORS. That would be really phuqued up.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

o its going to be a sh)it hole for sure ....

in europe you have a date to meet a doctor like in 3 to 5 mths .. once you put your appointment in

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Nothing new here that has not already been stated previously by John Lott and other scholars who value truth.
    Oh I agree its nothing new but there's not much for the anti-gun crowd to argue with when its a CDC study appointed by their savior.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think these islamic Drs that obongo is importing are paid by how many vets they kill off!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i think these islamic Drs that obongo is importing are paid by how many vets they kill off!!!
    My right shoulder is done, broke, finished.. Called ortho at the Gainsville V.A..
    "You are number 401 in line for a consult. Hang in their."
    401? WTF we might just cut the damn thing open and do it ourselves.. Once Nappy care kicks in and goes full force.. Good luck..
    Seniors. You will die before you get elective surgery.. Nappy care, for the people..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

hell i swear some of them rag-head drs must have got their degrees off the same printing press that printed up obobngos faked up birth certificate! LOL!

one of them Drs was telling Dad-- "well you must have got too excited! in a few hours your heart rate should settle down and i can discharge you!"

dad had a laugh --hard to do with tubes stuck in your mouth and arms-- he had just got on the hear wing from the ER with a heart attack-- and the MF dr saying that WAS a VA heart Dr!--LOL

every nurse in the ER KNEW he had a heart attack by just looking at him-- and this DR thought he should send the old man home?--WTF?--LOL!

god damn stupid hodjie dr wouldn't know a heart attack if if saw one--and the bad news is they have about a dozen heart attacks a day on the heart wing!

NO care at all couldn't be any worse! hell i had just have the tribal witch-dr dance around and throw a few bones in the fire, can't help but at least the wich-Dr won't do no harm!

no telling what they pay that ass-hole too.

i wouldn't pay that quack to dr on YOUR dog!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.